HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up Hover over a word & get an instant translation with Google Toolbar

Now, if Google Toolbarís default language is set to one of our supported languages, you can use our new Word Translator feature to hover over a word with your mouse and get an automatic instant translation. If you want Toolbar to translate into a different language, you can change it in the Toolbar Options menu.

Entire page translations are great if you have little knowledge of a given language. However, if youíre a multi-lingual user who just needs certain words translated, hovering is a lot quicker than searching word-by-word on Google Translate.

The new Word Translator feature is available for Internet Explorer and Firefox. And if you use Google Chrome, automatic page translation is already built in, and we're working to build more Translate features.

More love for our multilingual Toolbar users - Google Translate Blog

lucin_lb is offline New Member

Post Translate

I like very much to use hover over words translation as it is very convenient for me

regards Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Very professional and accurate - I like it very much - it is very useful.

kjt96 is offline New Member

Default how to set up hover for translation ??

HOW do I set up to hover over a word to translate it immediately ?

It's weird because I had it before and now I can't figure out how to get it back !

Thanks.......step by step please !