Page 2 of 2 First 12
    LeeW is offline Gold Member

[QUOTE=Tantalid;153427]
    Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    This is a portable app. The only installation is for the Right-Click menu option which has an uninstall option.

Thanks for the reply. I guess my question about uninstall coincides with with the reply concerning resizing. I just wanted to reinstall to see if the window would fix itself... Only the very top line of the button is visible. The ability to remove random restore points is good !!!

Thanks again.....
    Could you take a screenshot of the window thats showing messed up and upload it, so I can check it out?

vvorl is offline Beginner

That's amazing - I was just going to ask if there is any tool for selective deletion of restore ponts and here it is !
    L.W, thanks a lot !

venkat is offline Beginner

@HappyAndyK
    I am already following TWC since some time as techvenkat on twitter , btw I am interested in writing guest posts for TWC let me know the details.

Quote Originally Posted by vvorl View Post
    That's amazing - I was just going to ask if there is any tool for selective deletion of restore ponts and here it is !
    L.W, thanks a lot !
    Glad you found it useful, and your welcome

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Handy tool to delete individual restore points. Blogged about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakwindows View Post
    Handy tool to delete individual restore points. Blogged about it.
    Thanks for finding it worth blogging.

mezanul is offline Beginner

Its a very good app! Due to some space constraints even in my 1TB disk, I had to disable system restore function and save some disk space. But after getting your app, I have enabled it again. It gives me the power to handle how I will use system restore, something which Microsoft never provided.

Thanks L.W

Quote Originally Posted by mezanul View Post
    Its a very good app! Due to some space constraints even in my 1TB disk, I had to disable system restore function and save some disk space. But after getting your app, I have enabled it again. It gives me the power to handle how I will use system restore, something which Microsoft never provided.

Thanks L.W
    Glad it is useful to you, and thatnks for the feedback

JDS7012 is offline New Member

Default QRM Plus Manager

Dual booting Windows XP and Windows 7 (each OS on separate HD) will delete any system restore points created in Windows 7 when booting back to XP.

I would like know if the QRM Plus Manager or the Quick Restore Maker will eliminate this problem or is it also dependent on the OS System Restore in XP? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JDS7012 View Post
    Dual booting Windows XP and Windows 7 (each OS on separate HD) will delete any system restore points created in Windows 7 when booting back to XP.

I would like know if the QRM Plus Manager or the Quick Restore Maker will eliminate this problem or is it also dependent on the OS System Restore in XP? Thanks.
    I don't dual boot and didn't know about this. I'll definately check into it to see if I might be able to remedy it

Page 2 of 2 First 12