Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download QRM PLus Manager to manage Windows System Restore Points

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Download QRM PLus Manager to manage Windows System Restore Points

QRM Plus Manager lets you create restore points, carry out system restore operations & selectively delete system restore points in your Windows computer. You can also add these options to your right-click context menu.

QRM Plus Manager v 1.0 has been created by our fellow member L.W for The Windows Club and has been tested on Windows 7 & Vista, but may work on other Windows versions too.

Tantalid is offline Beginner

Nice prog, but where is uninstall ??? Doesn't show up in Windows uninstall..........

Thanks ahead of time !!!

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalid View Post
    Nice prog, but where is uninstall ??? Doesn't show up in Windows uninstall..........

Thanks ahead of time !!!
    This is a portable app. The only installation is for the Right-Click menu option which has an uninstall option. To run the application(s) without using the Right-Click Menu, just open the folder that holds the QRM Plus.exe and QRM Manager.exe and run them from there.

QRM Plus is the 1 click app to create a Restore Point and
    QRM Manager is the Restore Point Manager app

On a side note. If anyone would like this app set up as an installation let me know and when I have some time I'll put an installation app together

dcm
    dcm is offline New Member

Default Resizing Window

Thanks for the useful program.

Is there any way to resize the window?

The window is very small and it is hard to read the text.

Best regards, David.

Quote Originally Posted by dcm View Post
    Thanks for the useful program.

Is there any way to resize the window?

The window is very small and it is hard to read the text.

Best regards, David.
    I sized it to keep it compact. I did ponder a larger dialog but decided to go witht he size I did just to keep the application smaller. Possibly I may if enough would like it, put out a larger version

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    I sized it to keep it compact. I did ponder a larger dialog but decided to go witht he size I did just to keep the application smaller. Possibly I may if enough would like it, put out a larger version
    LW its hard to satisfy all :P

venkat is offline Beginner

@HappyAndyk
    It is better if guys like me can able to get email alerts for new releases from TheWindowsClub,so we can able to blog them right away.Blogged now though bit latetly
    Hope HappyAndyK will look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by riteshtechie View Post
    LW its hard to satisfy all :P
    LOL. I know, but I do like the feedback. I've discovered while writing anything just because I like the looks and functions, not everyone else will see my vision that i saw when creating it.

To everyone else. I think I may have HappyAndy label the version up as portable and put up another version whether on here or on my Deviantart page called Big Button Edition, hehehe, I amuse myself with my naming sometimes

Edit: Created the larger version.Only available in the QRM Plus Customizable version (custom Restore Point naming). Download it from my Deviantart page:
    LeeWhittington on deviantART

Larger Window, text and buttons for visibility
    Last edited by LeeW; 26th June 2010 at 17:55.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by venkat View Post
    @HappyAndyk
    It is better if guys like me can able to get email alerts for new releases from TheWindowsClub,so we can able to blog them right away.Blogged now though bit latetly
    Hope HappyAndyK will look into this.
    Hi venkat,

In the right sidebar top you will see 5 icons via which you can connect with TWC posts. Choose one

Thanks for blogging about it, btw

Tantalid is offline Beginner

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=L.W;153388]This is a portable app. The only installation is for the Right-Click menu option which has an uninstall option.

Thanks for the reply. I guess my question about uninstall coincides with with the reply concerning resizing. I just wanted to reinstall to see if the window would fix itself... Only the very top line of the button is visible. The ability to remove random restore points is good !!!

Thanks again.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast