Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Morrison58 is offline Beginner

Woke up to Got You (Where I Want You) this morning by the flys. great song and great app!!

Thanks again.

Morrison58 is offline Beginner

Default It worked before ...

Ok, So I went to setup the alarm clock to wake in a few hours to a .mp3 and now it doesnt seem to be working. It will not automaticly play the song at the set time. Also, Today is Tuesday... its reading that its Thrusday?

LeeW is offline Gold Member

That is very odd. I opened up the project thinking maybe I might have typed Thursday in Tuesdays spot but the code is correct. For some reason the system is displaying the correct day but .Net's processing is displaying it as Thursday.

Putting this on list of fixes. I'll just write up using my own method instead of Microsofts. Should have a new version by the morning that will make this one completely obsolete.

Thanks for letting me know and on a side note, v2 will not be released without being tested by others as sometimes I don't pick up on minor things until someone mentions them. That being said if anyone would like to test shoot me a message.

Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_72 View Post
    Thanks Doug, I hadn't seen this review yet. Quite a lengthy one
    If they think the current version is good, v2 is going to blow everyone away.

On a side note. Been extremely busy lately with childrens school getting ready to start, so haven't had alot of time to work on everything. I had hoped to have v2 ready yesterday but the time I spent on it was spent fighting myself over the look of it (always the hardest part). Good news, I have the GUI done and woking on the app so hopefully will have a test beta out today. I believe v2 will hopefully put smiles on everyones faces.

Apps now supports: exe, msi, bat, vbs, iso, ahk, bin, msc, wsf and cmd
    Web now supports: save web addresses instead of .url files for support for all web browsers.
    Music now supports: mp3, wav, wma and midi (if anyone has a suggestion let me know.)
    Added Video which supports: avi, mpg, divx and wmv (if anyone has a suggestion let me know.)
    Added Docs which support: txt, pdf, docx, xml, log, inf, rtf (if anyone has a suggestion let me know.)

Besides having a master alarm set, you can now set alarm time for each section separately and also set interval between starting each process. Split the System Tray from the main application to keep resources down to the bare minimum.

If anyone has any suggestions for any part of the application shoot me a message

I had hoped to have SMD v2 done a few days ago but with being busy its been difficult. I have to admit I stared at the app too long and designed a completely new GUI for it so here is a preview.

I have to copy everything over from the old project to the new one and settle all the functions in so hopefully I'll be done tomorrow before evening.

Start My Day v2 Beta is finished and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. If anyone would like to test the beta before it gets released shoot me a message and I'll send you a copy

mezanul is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    Start My Day v2 Beta is finished and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. If anyone would like to test the beta before it gets released shoot me a message and I'll send you a copy
    Cool application!

I have sent you a P.M.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

The Start My Day v 2 is amazing. Check it out

ronen1n is offline New Member

I want to run with the software several music or video files together, I have this error
    "could not start processes"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last