Page 3 of 3 First 123
    LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronen1n View Post
    I want to run with the software several music or video files together, I have this error
    "could not start processes"
    Are you cancelling any of the applications that load, for example soon as one loads it pops the UAC box asking if you would like to allow the application to run? If you do this it will give you that error. Windows will block all instances of running applications once you click cancel. Also, you cannot run music and video at the same time. I programmed it that way. It just didn't seem feasible since you cannot mix the playlist for music and video

ronen1n is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    Are you cancelling any of the applications that load, for example soon as one loads it pops the UAC box asking if you would like to allow the application to run? If you do this it will give you that error. Windows will block all instances of running applications once you click cancel. Also, you cannot run music and video at the same time. I programmed it that way. It just didn't seem feasible since you cannot mix the playlist for music and video
    There is nothing to confirm i get just the error
    by the way I need to add to the songs themselves or the Playlist

To add to the playlist just drag your music to the list or click Browse to browse for more music, once you have added it to the list of current music, just click Save and it will update the playlist. As far as the error Is it just through the music it is giving you this error. This error will only display if there is a problem clicking the Run All button, make sure you have not tried to delete , manually edit, move........ the playlist file found in the settings folder. Same with all other settings. Though you can manually remove all items from the settings files, do not rename nor move them. I have double checked to see if I could replicate the error but nothing I have done has given me the error.

If you continue to have problems, take a screen of the list that give you the problem and I'll try to see if I can do an exact match to see if it errors on me.

Also, if you are using Windows Media Player to play your music and videos you must have Windows Media Player 12, or an alternative media player such as Winamp or VLC.
    I have not tested it but the playlist files used for Windows Media Player are said by Microsoft to not be compatible with earlier versions. It would also help to know what operating system you are running as well.

ronen1n is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    To add to the playlist just drag your music to the list or click Browse to browse for more music, once you have added it to the list of current music, just click Save and it will update the playlist. As far as the error Is it just through the music it is giving you this error. This error will only display if there is a problem clicking the Run All button, make sure you have not tried to delete , manually edit, move........ the playlist file found in the settings folder. Same with all other settings. Though you can manually remove all items from the settings files, do not rename nor move them. I have double checked to see if I could replicate the error but nothing I have done has given me the error.

If you continue to have problems, take a screen of the list that give you the problem and I'll try to see if I can do an exact match to see if it errors on me.

Also, if you are using Windows Media Player to play your music and videos you must have Windows Media Player 12, or an alternative media player such as Winamp or VLC.
    I have not tested it but the playlist files used for Windows Media Player are said by Microsoft to not be compatible with earlier versions. It would also help to know what operating system you are running as well.
    i did a video on youtube but i cant put a url

I have corrected the error from displaying, thanks for your patience while I figured out the problem.

I have also added the MP4 video file extension to Videos as was requested from a user on Deviantart.com. Till Andy gets the new version updated on the site anyone wanting to update can get the fixed updated version from my Deviantart account here:
    LeeWhittington's Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ronen1n View Post
    i did a video on youtube but i cant put a url

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I saw the version v1 review. I had hoped they would do a review on the latest version as some of the negative feedback was rectified in the current version. Still, nice to know users find the application useful

hwk
    hwk is offline New Member

Default How to uninstall???

How do I uninstall this?!
    It's not in the User/Appdata/Roaming folder (I checked username/default and public).

hwk
    hwk is offline New Member

L.W - Thanks! Deleted the folder.

Page 3 of 3 First 123