- 1 Post By japp
4th October 2011, 09:56 #1
Window Seizer lists and displays technical information for each open window
Windows Seizer is a standalone portable freeware utility which lists all the windows you have open.. Window Seizer then displays the following technical information for each window listed:
- Memory Usage
- Window Handle
- Class Name
- Parent Handle
- Window Visibility
- Process ID
- X Coordinate
- Y Coordinate
Window Seizer Features
- Task and window switching. By double clicking the selected item you can quickly bring it to the foreground. This makes task switch quick and easy.
- Close All I.E. s. Allows you to close all Internet explorer windows you have open with a single click. This can be very useful if you run into a website which opens up a endless chain of popup windows.
- Close All Folders. Allows you to close all folders you have open with a single click.
- Close Item. Standard close selected window.
- Close All. Close all windows. This is useful for just before you're about to shut a PC down. You can make sure that everything is closed properly and all files are saved before you initiate the windows shutdown.
- Kill Window. Quickly kill the selected window which might not be responding. Useful programs which are not responding or task which you know to be spyware.
- Move to 1,1. This will move the selected visible window to the left of the first screen to position 1,1. This is useful if the top of a window has moved off the top of a screen and you can't drag it back down with the mouse. It can also be used on a dual display system to move a window from the second display to the first.
- Show Desktop. Minimizes all windows at once so you can see the desktop.
- Hide Window. This feature will hide the selected window so that it is no longer visible. This is useful for temporarily hiding a visible window from other people.
- By Handle. This additional dialog allows you to perform most of the functions above by using the handle to identify the window.