22nd October 2011, 03:21 #1
Connect Facebook, Twitter, Email, Calender, Picasa, with MultiMi
Everyday we spent hours to surf internet,check email,Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, email, chat, calendars, contacts,browsers and much more but staying on top of them is very time consuming! So here is MultiMi for every user they spent lot of time to surf these things.It save your time and collects all your accounts and networks so you can connect with friends and family, surf the web, and share pics, videos and files simply by dragging and dropping.
Also MultiMi features AVG LinkScanner, which automatically checks links exchanged through social media in real time.So don't worry about dangerous,phishing links
Feature of this awesome software:
- SHARE PHOTOS, MUSIC, VIDEO: Just drag and drop to share the stuff that makes you laugh, cheer and go "aaww"
- COLLABORATE WITH EASE :Share documents with colleagues, partners or classmates via box.net or Google Docs
- GAIN INSIGHT :Keep up with the latest Twitter trends and your favorite Facebook page.
- CLOUD STORAGE: Use a simple drag and drop interface to store and share files in the cloud
- CROSS-SEARCH: Search across all your emails, networks, desktop and the web
- SIMPLE SET-UP: Just click download and you’ll be on your way in no time
- REAL-TIME CHAT :Enjoy instant messaging with friends using Google Talk and Facebook Chat simultaneously.
Also check this video to understand more about MultiMi
Just install MultiMi for free, connect to your accounts and networks, and you’re good to go. Leave multiple logins and switching between browser tabs behind. With MultiMi, you can manage your online life seamless.
22nd October 2011, 09:37 #2
MultiM looks goods, except for the AVG Link Scanner included. It blocks even genuine sites, like our TWC Forum for example!
22nd October 2011, 17:30 #3
ya its gave warning to me also but i ignore this....
Originally Posted by HappyAndyK
8th November 2011, 14:28 #4
It is an interesting tool I would like to try this tool if i had a chance. I think it is works like a hootsuite but more useful.