- 17th December 2011, 14:26 #1
CleanMem: Are memory managers or optimizers effective?
I've been using PcWintech's CleanMem for quite sometime. I was enticed by how it works and have read some of its reviews all with positive feedback. Until I've read this page/column this day entitled: Avoid Windows Tweaks of Doubtful Value. Now I just want to get some more reviews coming from the experts (MVPs) especially the Windows Memory Management experts here in the TWC forum.
Well, just basic questions:
1. Is it worth installing on a Windows 7 system, and why?
2. to what windows system is it more effective?(or what other systems if not windows)
3. following to question no. 1, does installing this freeware will hurt my Windows 7 system's overall performance? and or hardware/s i.e. memory?
4. kindly consider adding tips and tricks relating to Windows memory management and also an alternative memory management freeware/s.
Thanks You in advance and Happy Holidays.
Kudos and More Power to TWC!
- 17th December 2011, 15:00 #2
Hope these two links throw some light:
CleanMem, the only memory optimizer that really works !
The Truth About Windows Memory Optimizers
- 17th December 2011, 16:13 #3
thanks Andy & this will increase my knowledge more...
- 17th December 2011, 16:34 #4
Definitely! I'm good!
Thanks you so much for the quick reply! it surely is a big help to someone like us.
More Power! Sir Andy, TWC and to TWC followers!