HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD: Delete and Format Partitions

MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD allows user to boot computer directly into MiniTool Partition Wizard to manage partitions without any limitations. Features including Rebuild MBR, Partition Recovery, Move/Resize Partition, Merge Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, Create Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Convert File System, Hide/Unhide Partition, Explore Partition and much more.

Also read MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition Review.

Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

Wow! That is just Awesome! I never knew that such thing also exists & that is actually easy to use! Thanks for such a nice sharing!

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I use that all the time. It is really handy, especially the bootable CD or Stick version with which you can manipulate the C partition.

I do strongly recommend to make an image of any partition that you are about to manipulate. I small error (and that has happened to me even though I am very familiar with PW) can wipe out your partition. In my case it actually wiped out all the partitions on the disk. But I make images all the time so it was no problem to recover my partitions.