Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tabstagram

Thread: Tabstagram - A beautiful instagram viewer for Windows 8

Tabstagram is offline New Member

Talking Tabstagram - A beautiful instagram viewer for Windows 8

Hi!

We have developed a client for Instagram. It's available for $1.49 or a 7 day trial

"Tabstagram is tailored to bring you the best Instagram viewing experience on Windows 8. Browse through the latest images in your feed, or check out the most popular images currently on Instagram. Tabstagram fully supports commenting and liking images, all with a sleek, good looking Windows 8 inspired interface."

Seems like I'm not allowed to post links so search for Tabstagram in the Windows Store and you'll find it.

It would be interesting to get some feedback from you guys. So please try the app out and leave a comment below of what you though and features that you are missing, doesn't matter if you thought it was bad, decent or awesome.. we want to know!

Features we are working on now
    • Search functionality
    • Better detail list view

Alright! New version is out now with Search and a new view for being able to like pictures fast. Check it out!

Next step is a new Tile!
    HappyAndyK likes this.

We have had one report of not being able to go past the title screen, does anybody else experience this? I can't reproduce my self, seems to be a rare bug. But please report any bugs or features that need to be improved here or on twitter or instagram!

We now have Search and the ability to customize the homescreen! Add your own hashtags that you like for fast viewing!