Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tanmay
  • 1 Post By rradi

Thread: Bing Wallpaper Viewer for Windows: View & download Bing wallpapers easily

Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

Talking Bing Wallpaper Viewer for Windows: View & download Bing wallpapers easily

Are you a Bing addict? If not, you should be. Frankly, right now I'm not here to talk about Bing Search. It's all about Bing Wallpaper. Bing always releases different fabulous backgrounds and wallpapers which gets your system a perfect lock screen. Bing Wallpaper Viewer is a Windows 8 / RT app which displays all the Bing photos in a simple categorized way.

If you are living in U.S and you want to get wallpapers from the different Bing regions, you can easily switch between Germany, China, Japan, France, and more. You can also search for specific photos, download multiple photos to your picture library, share them by mail or SkyDrive, or even set them as your Windows 8 lock screen.

Bing Wallpaper Viewer works perfectly on laptop, ultrabook and tablet devices. Basically, it has a great amount of capabilities for multi-touch with pinch-zoom and flipping support. Also, it has been optimized for different screen sizes and orientations. Bing Wallpaper Viewer supports live tile, which will keep you updated about its latest wallpaper.

Note: Windows 8 or Windows RT is required to run this app.

Bing Wallpaper Viewer is available to download from the Windows Store.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

rradi is offline New Member

Hi Tanmay

Thank you very much for writing this article and review on my app.

Unfortunately, a few months ago, "Bing Wallpaper Viewer" was removed by Microsoft because it used the word "Bing".

I now submitted the app again, but renamed it "Daily Wallpaper Viewer". it is in the store now, so you can download it.

It has a new look, with some new features and a few improvements.

I will continue to make new updates, and the app will always be free.

I hope you can update your article to refer to my new app.

Thanks for understanding and for your support!

Rami Radi
    HappyAndyK likes this.