- 5th May 2013, 12:31 #1
Maren Speller for Arabic Language : Online tool & Desktop application
Maren Speller is an online tool as well as a downloadable desktop application from Microsoft Research.
No more Arabic spelling mistakes! Most of the Arabic content has a high rate of spelling mistakes. Around 95% of these mistakes are common Arabic mistakes like confusion between the different types of “Hamza” and the “Haa” and “Taa marboota”. Other mistakes include collated words, wrong character insertion, swapping, deletion, repetition and replacement. This utility is a full-featured Arabic spell-checking tool that works directly within Windows 8. It automatically corrects all these mistakes with high accuracy.
By default, the setup offers to replace the Windows Arabic speller with Maren Speller. If it is needed to get Windows speller back as the
active speller, here are the steps to enable or disable Maren Speller as the active Windows speller:
· Press Windows logo key +C to open the charms bar
· Click Settings and then Control Panel
· Open Language, a window similar to the below will appear
· For Arabic language, click Options
· Under Text services section, you could choose which speller to be active in Windows.
Online Tool | Download application.