Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sax
  • 2 Post By RebekahAli

Thread: AVG PC TuneUp Remover: Completely uninstall AVG PC TuneUp & TuneUp Utilities

Sax
    Sax is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default AVG PC TuneUp Remover: Completely uninstall AVG PC TuneUp & TuneUp Utilities

Are you unable to completely remove AVG PC Tuneup and TuneUp Utilities completely from Windows using Windows Control Panel 'Add/Remove Programs' Option? If yes, try AVG PC TuneUp Remover. The utility automatically and completely removes AVG PC TuneUp and TuneUp Utilities, and all it's components. Having such a tool at hand becomes necessary and even more obvious since the manual process involves lot of complexities and is time consuming as well.

Also, what makes the process not worth trying is the fact that the process does not assure for complete or say permanent removal of all the application component its settings, associated files, registry entries & more, which could later on create trouble in smooth functioning of the system.

Download the AVG PC TuneUp and TuneUp Utilities Remover HERE.
    Last edited by Sax; 19th November 2013 at 06:48.
    HappyAndyK and RebekahAli like this.

RebekahAli is offline New Member

Hi, I'm Rebekah. If you want to manually uninstall AVG PC TuneUp, you need to uninstall the program via Windows uninstall utilities, show the hidden files and folders, end AVG PC TuneUp process, delete the program's files, folders and registry entries, etc.
    HappyAndyK and thuha123 like this.

thuha123 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RebekahAli View Post
    Hi, I'm Rebekah. If you want to manually uninstall AVG PC TuneUp, you need to uninstall the program via Windows uninstall utilities, show the hidden files and folders, end AVG PC TuneUp process, delete the program's files, folders and registry entries, etc.
    like! great post

CincyJim is offline New Member

Rebeckah; I've Win7, where may I find the "Windows uninstall utilities"?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program.