11th March 2014, 05:59 #1
Get Windows 8 Transformation Pack for your Windows
Get the look and feel of Windows 8 on older Windows versions with Windows 8 Transformation Pack, an impressive Windows 8 mimic. You don’t need to have Windows 8 or any 3rd-party applications installed to get Windows 8 UI experiences.
The application is simple to use. All the individual elements of Windows 8 Transformation Pack can be easily configured via the wizard. It requires require .NET Framework 4.0 to be installed in the first place though.
- Fixed launcher incompatibilities with limited user account
- Fixed default user account configuration not checking requirements causing improper configuration
- Fixed permission problems with 3rd-party applications
- Added ‘Transformation Pack Notes’ in readme about temporary disabling antivirus software
- Changed default Immersive UI back to Charms Bar
- Fixed font installation using method from version 5.0 with improved API code
Remember to create a system restore point first.