- 10th February 2015, 03:19 #1
HideCalc: Freeware to hide disk drives in Windows
HideCalc is a free tool for Windows that lets you hide disk drives in Windows easily - and more!
While you can always hide drives natively in Windows 8 / 7 using Disk Management, Group Policy (GPEDIT), Windows Registry and Command Prompt (CMD), this toll lets you do the following too:
- Export to ADMX Group Policy templates
- Export to ADM Group Policy Templates
- Export for Kix Scripts.
- Export for Powershell Scripts.
- Export to a .REG file.
- Hides Drives that you specify.
- Prevents Drives that you specify. Some legacy applications file manager will undo the Hide Drive Setting, this stops access if it does.
Running HideCalc will not alter anything in your Registry. It is the data files it creates that will make changes when executed.
Download it from its home page.
- 13th March 2015, 09:25 #2
Nice share. I'll give it a shot this weekend!