sarahve1 is offline New Member

Default Progress lost in game installed from Windows Store

Hi everyone,

First of all, I have no idea if I'm posting this in the right thread, let alone right forum, I don't know where to go with my problem right now. I'm so so sorry if this is not the place for such questions, let me know!

So I had the Disney Magic Kingdoms game installed on my Windows 10 laptop. But since a while, my laptop has been acting weird and being extremely slow, so my dad decided to fully reinstall it.
    I think he just reinstalled Windows 10. We went over all the software I wanted to keep and he'd have to reinstall afterwards. I said I wanted to keep this game and asked if I would lose any progress.
    He said I probably wouldn't, since it had been installed from the windows store and was thereby linked with my Microsoft/windows account.

I just reinstalled the game and - yup, all my progress is lost. Indeed, I am a seventeen-year-old very sad about progress lost in a Disney game. You are allowed to think that's pathetic. I know.

But still, does anybody happen to know how to retrieve my progress? Thank you very much in advance!
    (sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language )

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Some games may link the progress to your Microsoft account - but maybe this particular game stored the records locally on your PC. In this case, I dont think you will be able to recover it.