Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Twc & ie9

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thanks for the detailed report nirman. 8 secs is a bit too long imo; used to be 5 secs earlier in vB3. Also probably the category icons have added load time now on TWC.

But I do not get the user info effect that you seem to be getting. I see it as it was earlier.

nirman is offline Beginner

Thanks for appreciation sir
    I still getting the same effect but i don't understand why it seem so in mine,

So i analyze it again in ie9 inbuilt web developer tools and found this can be corrected by specifying width to ' .isuser{width:500px; } ' class in CSS.

but as you said it seem prefect in your browser and also in other browsers i.e.(Firefox,opera,etc), so i think may be something wrong with my installation or should wait for newer built of I.E. can any body else facing same problem.
    also can you please tell me your screen resolution and browser mode and Document mode of IE9.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I have a problem where everytime I visit the the TWC home page IE freezes up (only for that tab) and the new message bar at the bottom tells me I must click to recover the page. After it restarts the page everything is fine. So far this has happened only on the TWC home page.

This hasn't been happening to me, but I will keep a look out for it, roraniel.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

It's pretty buggy. I have all my drivers up to date and there are several display issues and I cannot see any google docs for some reason. I uninstalled it and will try the next beta again.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

No issue so far except the Compatibility issue with Forum. I hope vBulletin may come with some UI fixes.

umanggupta is offline New Member

Its good IE9 for me too...

LeeW is offline Gold Member

I had an unusual hiccup with TWC a little while ago. I know it's an IE9 issue but decided to share if anyone runs into it. The titlebar showed double overlapping each other and also the botton of IE9 dropped below the taskbar and made it impossible to scroll all the way down.

To remedy this, unmaximize the browser window, or maximimze, and reverse and it should fix itself

This has happened to me a couple of times, with several sites, although its been happening in the center of the page. I assume its an IE9 beta issue.

Selene is offline New Member

thank for your information which is IE9.
    I am a new.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last