Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Get PAID Version of ESET NOD32 Smart Security 3.0 FREE !

WinVistaClub in association with ESET, LLC, is pleased to offer the PAID Version of its acclaimed ESET Smart Security 3.0 absolutely FREE ! Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense engine, ESET Smart Security also provides excellent antispam, antispyware and customized firewall protection.

The criteria and terms will be announced soon, but currently what I can think of is giving one license free every week for Best Tutorial or Tip of the Week, for Windows Vista . The winning post will be selected by a panel of 3 Microsoft MVPs every week, whose names will announced later on.

Cant think of any other criteria. How about one for the best Vista desktop ? If you have any more criteria to suggest, you are most welcome. Thought of giving one more to the most active member, on number of posts too, but hey we dont want spamming in this forum, do we ?

WinVistaClub is a Microsoft Featured Community, a rare honour for any, even if I say so myself ! Participating in its forums will expose you to an international audience. Share what you know and Learn what you dont. We look forward to your partcipation. You are most welcome to submit any Tips, Tricks, Tweaks, Themes, Styles, Walls, etc for Windows Vista and link back to your website or blog if you have one.

Aug 3rd,2008. The Offer is Now Open.

OK folks, the fantastic a-squared offer is behind us. Since I have only a limited number of ESET license, they would be given every week or so, to the member who makes a good new post.

The Best Tutorial or Tip or Article of the Week, for Windows Vista will get the PAID Version of the acclaimed ESET Smart Security 3.0 absolutely FREE ! The product otherwise costs $59.99.. Every week (or fortnight, depending on the number of entries) such a contest will be carried out and the ESET Suite License given to the winner.

The winning post will be selected by a panel judges very week. The judges for the first contest are 3 Microsoft MVPs:
    Vishal Gupta, Ramesh MVP & Soumya.
    All three are members of this forum.

All the present posts, made to date, will be included too. Posts made till 10th Aug 2008, GMT, shall be eligible for being considered for the current contest. A winner/username will not be eligible to win again. Eset will give only 1 license to a username. The results for this will be declared on the 11th Aug.

You are welcome to even post a tutorial or content from your blog. Just make sure it is full and carries at the end, the link to the source. You may post more than one tutorial or write-up too.

Do note that the posts must be made in the "Windows Vista Tips, Applications, News, Discussions" category only.

Administrators & Judges will ofcourse not be eligible to participate.

Vishal Gupta is offline Beginner

Simply superb. Thats an excellent news for WinVistaClub members.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Thanks HappyAndyK..You are doing a great job here.. I have posted this in my blog
    Last edited by tweakwindows; 30th July 2008 at 06:20.

Third Eye is offline New Member

Awesome news

fredharvey is offline Beginner

Wow , a lot of good free stuff over here .

Choto Cheeta is offline Trusted Member

Infact NOD32 is considered to be one of the BEST anti virus right now... We are planing to make sure, every member gets an opportunity to express him/her self to compete and Win...

The offer is planned to every week, so all can have chance to participate and win...

ckmahato is offline Beginner

Great offer.Win Vista Club just rocks.

techabhi is offline New Member

one more....gr8... thx again buddy

phoenix_abhi is offline Windows Enthusiast

Gr8. I just got the a-squared and now a possible NOD32. Thanx WinVista

s18000rpm is offline New Member

great news

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last