Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Freeware Partition Manager For Windows 7 & Vista.

EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition, as Partition Magic alternative, is a FREE comprehensive hard disk partition management software.

It lets you:

Resize and Move partitions
    Create, Delete and Format partitions
    Hide and Unhide partitions
    and much more.

Looks pretty good, though I've not tried it personally.

HomePage.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Nice..I use PM.

candy1111 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

I have tried the freeware EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition. It works perfect for me. However, Home Edition can only support Vista 32 bit and the Paid EASEUS Partition Manager Professional and EASEUS Partition Manager Server Edition work with 64 bit and can create bootable CD/DVD.

linkus is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by candy1111 View Post
    I have tried the freeware EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition. It works perfect for me. However, Home Edition can only support Vista 32 bit and the Paid EASEUS Partition Manager Professional and EASEUS Partition Manager Server Edition work with 64 bit and can create bootable CD/DVD.
    really? I will download it and have a try.Hope it can help me a lot

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Want EASEUS Partition Manager Professional paid version for FREE ? Stay tuned and check back in a day or two

Edit : Why wait ? Check here to get the Pro version FREE !

ravi_9793 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Want EASEUS Partition Manager Professional paid version for FREE ? Stay tuned and check back in a day or two
    wow.. thats great

linkus is offline New Member

Talking Cool Thing !

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post

Edit : Why wait ? Check here to get the Pro version FREE !
    Thank you for the useful imformation!I have down it and it works pretty well. Use this software I extend my movie partition, So I can put more movies in this partition,it's a cool thing!
    Thanks again!

patricio2337 is offline Beginner

just what i needed! THX

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Easeus may work on a data partition, but on an OS (Vista) partition it does not work. I tried it and it destroyed my OS partition without resizing anything.

Banderasky is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by whs View Post
    Easeus may work on a data partition, but on an OS (Vista) partition it does not work. I tried it and it destroyed my OS partition without resizing anything.
    I got EASEUS Partition Manager one year ago when I trapped a partition program,I tried partitioning my hardware after installing Vista. Due to the installation of the Vista, my C drive only had 3 GB while my D drive was at 9 GB - yes it’s a small hard drive and this occurred without my knowledge during the installation process of Vista. After trying countless partition programs and continually running out of space on my C Drive, I got EASEUS from winvistaclub giveaway, thanks HappyAndyK, and I have installed their new version 3.0 for partitioning, it always works perfect since I installed this program on all 3 computers of my family. I think there must be somthing wrong during your operations.

BTW, their latest version 3.5 is out,said to convert and explore partition, I have no time to reinstall it, you can try it to solve the problem.
    Last edited by Banderasky; 30th March 2009 at 04:03.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last