Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Wink Best Vista Tip To Get Spyware Doctor Paid Version, For Free !

Another piece of great news for WinVistaClub members.

WinVistaClub in association with PCTools, is now pleased to offer the PAID Version of its Spyware Doctor 6.0 absolutely FREE !

Spyware Doctor is one of the finest anti-spyware's available. It needs no introduction. Nevertheless, you may want to check out its very latest features of version 6.0.

Spyware Doctor provides protection against identity theft, stealthy spyware, aggressive adware, browser hijackers, malicious ActiveX objects, malware Trojans, tracking cookies, keyloggers, dialers, and other malware. It effectively blocks Spyware in real time from being installed on users PC in the first place. It has the most advanced update feature that continually improves its Spyware fighting capabilities on daily basis.

It also has support for Windows Security Centre in Windows Vista Service Pack 1.

What do you have to do to get it ? Simply post a full Article or Tip or Tutorial for Windows Vista.

You are welcome to even post a article or tip or tutorial or content from your blog. Just make sure it is full and carries at the end, the link to the source. You may post more than one tutorial or write-up too.

Do note that the posts must be made in the "Windows Vista Tips, Applications, News, Discussions" category only.

The Best Tutorial or Tip or Article for Windows Vista will get the serial for the PAID Version of Spyware Doctor 6.0 absolutely FREE! Since I have only a limited number of licenses, one would be given every week or so, to the member who makes a good new post.

Contest#1 will be for entries received between 1st Oct and 9th Oct. The results for this will be declared by Judge & Forum Admin Choto Cheeta, MVP.

Administrators & Judges will ofcourse not be eligible to participate. All others, including those who may have participated and won other prizes earlier are welcome & eligible to participate.

Incidentally, PCTools also offers a FREE Anti Virus solution. PC Tools AntiVirus Free Edition provides world-leading protection, with rapid database updates, IntelliGuard™ real-time protection and comprehensive system scanning to ensure your system remains safe and virus free. You may want to check that out.
    Last edited by leofelix; 24th November 2009 at 13:42. Reason: Expirerd

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Dude!! You blast me off man!! You got real good contacts i suppose Really feel guilty that i have only posted on the forum in the Contest based topics, but today i was not here for this topic, was genuinely browsing the forums

Will definitely put in more time and effort to be on this forum more often.

Hope you truly do Look forward to your participation.

Congratulations Mikey !

You win the Spyware Doctor license for your tutorial How to log in to your Vista PC when you have forgotten your password Pls check your PM Inbox tomorrow.

This prize comes to you courtesy PCTools.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Congrats Mikey

Contest#2 will be for entries received between 10th Oct and 19th Oct.

In case you have received the Spyware Doctor you can opt for any other software from the Software Pool.

All others, including those who may have participated and won other prizes earlier are welcome & eligible to participate.

Mikey is offline Beginner

WOOHOO! Wow I won. Man this is really cool. All I can say is thank you very much. I have checked my PM box but do not see any messages though.

I hope you have received the serial AND been able to activate it.

Mikey is offline Beginner

Yes I did, and the Spyware works like a champ! Thanks again WinVistaClub, you guys rock!

Contest#2 for articles received between 10th Oct and 19th Oct is closed.

Collection of 14 Best Windows Vista Themes of All Time has been a very cool and a popular post with over 775 views in 9 days, and hence gets the Spyware Doctor or Folder Castle 3.0 license FREE.

Take your pick tweakwindows and let me know by PM, which one of these you'd like to have

Contest#3 will be for articles received between 20th Oct and 29th Oct.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last