Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Get ESET Smart Security Suite Free ... AGAIN !

WinVistaClub had earlier given over a 100 licenses of the ESET Smart Security 3.0 free to all the participants of the Best Windows Vista Website Contest 2008 , to the first 50 members who had made a simple request for it and also to the winners of the Best Windows Vista Tutorial Contest.

In view of the forthcoming FESTIVE SEASON, I am now pleased to offer around 50 more, 6 month licenses, of this paid software absolutely free. These licenses are coming to you courtesy ESET and we thank them for this generous offer.

Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense engine, ESET Smart Security 3.0 also provides excellent antispam, antispyware and customized firewall protection. One of the finest security suites, imo !

This offer is for members of WinVistaClub. So if you are not yet a member, maybe you'd like to consider registering instantly.

To keep in touch with such offers and the latest in the world of Windows Vista, you might want to consider subscribing to our RSS Feeds too.

The last time around there were too many requests for 50 licenses. So this time around I and Forum Moderator, Ramesh Kumar, would like to personally do a bit of screening. We will give preference to those members who have registered before 15th Dec 2008 and who have atleast 10 quality posts to their credit before the close of this offer. All you have to do is make a simple request for it here in this thread.

The offer will close on 20th Dec 2008, so that you will have your 'present' in time for the festive season.

DeborahJ is offline Windows Enthusiast

One for me pleaseee !

Alberto Costa is offline New Member

Uma para mim por favor se puder ser agradecia,obrigado.

deportu is offline New Member

I'd definitely like one of these!

Sicarius is offline New Member

I'd like one please

FranciscoR is offline New Member

One for me please !

blakebritton is offline Beginner

May I please have one?

Thanks!!

seti is offline Member

Default one for me please

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    WinVistaClub had earlier given over a 100 licenses of the ESET Smart Security 3.0 free to all the participants of the Best Windows Vista Contest 2008 , to the first 50 members who had made a simple request for it and also to the winners of the Best Windows Vista Tutorial Contest.

In view of the forthcoming FESTIVE SEASON, I am now pleased to offer around 50 more, 6 month licenses, of this paid software absolutely free. These licenses are coming to you courtesy ESET and we thank them for this generous offer.

Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense engine, ESET Smart Security 3.0 also provides excellent antispam, antispyware and customized firewall protection. One of the finest security suites, imo !

This offer is for members of WinVistaClub. So if your not yet a member, maybe you'd like to consider registering instantly.

To keep in touch with such offers and the latest in the world of Windows Vista, you might want to consider subscribing to our RSS Feeds too.

The last time around there were too many requests for 50 licenses. So this time around I and Forum Moderator, Ramesh Kumar, would like to personally do a bit of screening. We will give preference to those members who have registered before 15th Dec 2008 and who have atleast 10 quality posts to their credit before the close of this offer. All you have to do is make a simple request for it here in this thread. The offer will close on 23rd Dec 2008, so that you will have your 'present' in time for the festive season.
    one for me please

seti is offline Member

one for me please

harryboyne is offline New Member

Lightbulb

I'd like one please!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last