Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Get Extensions For Windows® FREE

Extensoft is pleased to offer a limited number of license of its fully paid version of Extensions for Windows FREE to WinVistaClub members.

Extensions for Windows® is a collection of tools for Windows users that bills itself as an “unofficial upgrade.” It provides the ‘missing link’ by enhancing computer operating system’s functionality through advanced features. It is the first community driven, modular upgrade for Windows XP and Vista and contains a number of new features Windows users have desired as part of the operating system. Some of you may have already tried a few of their new free products, whose release was announced by us on our homepage on Dec 28th 2008.

Extensions for Windows gives users many new features, applications and improvements that typically cost between $20 and $100 each, while providing consistent interface and seamless integration with Windows. The Extensions features include:

• Screen Capture and Desktop Recorder - extends the Print Screen key functionality to capture screenshots and live demos to a file, email or printer.

• Extended Windows Explorer – enhances the Windows Explorer with a two-panel file manager and ability to group multiple folders.

• FTP & SFTP Locations – extends "My Computer" with simplified connectivity to Website hosts for uploading images, blogs and programs.

• Keyboard Shortcuts Manager - extends "My Computer" with convenient keyboard shortcut management.

• Image and Document Converters – converts variety of document and image formats, including image resizing.

• PDF Converter – converts printable documents to Adobe® PDF format.

• Disk Usage Analyzer – helps manage and organize computer disk space by locating large files and folders.

• Search & Replace – provides advanced file search with ability to replace text in text files.

• File Comparer – compares text files side by side

• New Video Converter Extension for video conversion and basic movie editing.

• New Computer Tracker Extension for tracking your computer's whereabouts, to help you recover your desktop or laptop is lost or stolen!

• Support for multiple monitors in Screen Capture Extension

• Preview mode for the Explorer Extension, allowing you to preview documents and images.

Extensions for Windows provides a management console from which extensions can be downloaded, installed, and managed. The current version includes 13 separate extensions, each of which can be installed or disabled at any time. Two additional extensions are planned by end of the year, with more to follow.

Extensions for Windows is typically priced at $49.95 per user. However, we are pleased to offer 5 license absolutely FREE to our members. Each license is per user (2 computers) and includes free updates for 1 year.

All regular members who have registered "before today" and have a post count of over 10 may please make a request here, before 15th Jan 2009 mentioning WHY you should get the freebie. The company would judge the 5 most interesting answers and announce their names to me, which would then be posted here.

Don't miss this opportunity. Have fun

whitedragon551 is offline Beginner

Why I should get the freebie? That sounds dirty.

Anyway... I think I should get it because I am browsing the forums all the time. My post count may say Im not active, but I am. I dont post nonsense and crap that nobody wants to read. If I have something good and helpful to say then I will. Not some short post to get my post count up.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I am not an expert but I have learned a lot over the years because of an enthusiasm for learning. I have found that a lot of people need help solving little problems with there windows pc that I have a solution to, so I read these discussion boards looking for people who need help. Then when I need help I use these same groups to solve the problem.

So throw me a bone here!!! lol

ravi_9793 is offline Senior Member

I need this one because....
    1) I want to create few video tutorials for my hosting and for my blogs.
    2) I do lots of blogging all day, so its FTP & SFTP Locations feature will help me.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

I wont lie, i just recently received the license code for Extensions for Windows from the MakeUseOf blog. So do not include me in the giveaway

But i would still like to make the feature request which i made their and which helped me win the license.

One important feature which i feel is missing in Windows right now is an easier Event Log Viewer. I myself find it very tough to go through the current Event Log Viewer even if all i have to check up is the times when the system was switched on!

So i would love to see an easy to use, normal user's Event Log Viewer which will atleast provide the basic info at an easier glance. We could have sections like System Startup, System Shutdown, Driver Installation, and the viewer will read the event log and place the entries in the sections properly.

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Why do I think I should get this freebie ?

1.) Because the LAST time I won anything anywhere was a $20 scratch off about 15 years ago .
    2.) Because I have spent the last hour in the forums here just to get my post count up to compete for the Extensoft software when I could have been playing World of Warcraft.
    3.) Because I downloaded all the free software from the Extensoft site last evening and have found that each and every one runs better and is more usefull then it's Windows counterpart.
    4.) Did I mention I have gone 15 years without winning anything?

Seriously I think Extensoft has caught on to something , their software looks and runs great and I would really appreciate if they could see their way of giving me a license for the full version , It would really top that $20 lottery ticket win 15 years ago .

leofelix is offline Member

Hi all, and thanks

I'd like a license 'cause I was scared when you stated that winvistaclub was hacked

hakunamata2 is offline New Member

Default Wow Thanks

Wow Thanks~~
    Always good news

jmallis9 is offline New Member

I would be truely greatful to receive something free in this day and age.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

... a few days remaining .... make your requests if you want to

Page 1 of 3 123 Last