Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up Get jv16 PowerTools FREE !

jv16 PowerTools from Macecraft is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability. With a staggering array of 27 tools, jv16 PowerTools simply gives you the control; the power to fix your registry, stop services that only serve to slow your PC, neatly uninstall programs that usually leave a mess behind and much, much more.

Key features:
    Clean Windows registry
    Uninstall software
    Optimize Windows
    Improve your privacy
    Recover deleted files
    Safe to use - automatic backup feature
    Multilingual user interface

I'll be honest with you guys. Reviews actually bore me and this is the first one I have done. I was to post it last fortnight. But I had some free time now and decided to install jvtools. I'm glad I did !

All I know that on the way to becoming an MVP I've used and tested almost all optimizers. I can tell you this looks to be one of the finest in its category.

When I started this app for the first time it analyzed my system and gave my PC health score.

At every point the app gives you interesting insights. I simply loved the tips it generates whenever you go on to use any module. You learn a lot about your system from it. I did !

I am not going to post screen shots and waste your bandwidth. You can instead check out its amazing features and see its wonderful demo at Macecraft or dowload the .pdf file.

I tried the Registry Cleaner. Thats the first thing I check out in any optimizer; just to see if it breaks my system. This one works nice! There are some amazing modules in it which you almost never get to see in others. Take the case of Registry Information. I have yet to come across it anywhere.

As I said, not only will it keep you machine in good condition, but also help you get to know your computer better.

I usually uninstall programs after trying them. This one ... I plan to keep !

But sadly its not freeware. The price for all these features is $29.95!

But you can get it free. No need to subscribe to our RSS Feeds.

Simply make a request for it here in the thread as to why you need this license for your self or for your friend/family. Would be nice & helpful if you could check out jv16 PowerTools and let us know ONE feature or module you'd like to see in it ... or you can tell us ONE thing you liked OR didnt like about this program. This will help the developers make it even better. Its a 5.4 MB Download.

As usual, you need to have become a member "before today' and have atleast 10 posts to your credit before the close of this contest.

My MVP collegue TV Nirmal has agreed to review the comments & judge this contest and pick the LUCKY TEN who will get the license FREE ! All members, including Mods, are free to participate in this Contest. Preference will be given to those members who have become members "till yesterday" and who have over 10 posts till the close of this contest, which will close on 25th Feb 2009. Macecraft has been very kind enough to make to offer to our members, and we thank them for the same.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

10 Licenses!! Nice...
    Used to try it out everytime they release a new version. Giving this a go too, though as i am on Windows 7, will have to be careful not to give it a full rugged try out

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Well, it installs fine on Windows 7...... but does not start. Noting unexpected. Even Tune Up 09 doesn't work.

So although i won't be able to test it out, but can still make a request for a feature i would like to see and something i did not like

The installer should verify the operating system before it installs, if it detects a system it has not been designed for, it should strictly not install! This is a system maintainence utility, any wrong or improper changes to the system could break it. So extra diligence is required.

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

I would like one if possible.
    I think it is missing a tweaking page. it should atleast have sm basic tweaks like tuneup or sytem mechaniv.

The Black Manba is offline Beginner

I have a million reason that could justify my necessity to Get jv16 PowerTools, but I will be very consise and give the main reason that I desperately need this program.

I am running Vista and I have done all the possible tweat ( i.e regular deframatation, tweat services and I uninstalled all the crapware my computer came with), my system is yet to get better. that is pre-SP1 for vista. I think that the software might actually help with all the features that are included. such as:

Clean Windows registry
    Uninstall software
    Optimize Windows
    Improve your privacy
    Recover deleted files

And I think that exactly what I need cause I am not a big fan of downloading freeware online, But I think that I can take a chance with it given the review of HappyAnndK. So pimp my PC...lol. Seriously

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Looks like some really good software , I could use it desperately too !
    Just upgraded from XP to Vista and have "tweaked" all I could find and sometimes it still bogs down . I think that jv16 Power Tools could really help me out .

leozzz is offline New Member

the reg cleaner is the best around.
    the start up manager is also great.
    i`d love to have the newest version.
    i do miss a cleaner ( such as crapcleaner )..it would make the prog. more allround.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

sir, a license for me too please.....
    i want to use its multi lingual support and want to see how it is differ from other tweaking utilities..

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Is it better than Tune up .. I am currently using tune up 08 on vista ultimate..i can i use both as i don want to uninstall tune up i need to install logon screen and boots for ultimate... will be tryin win 7 on vpc today when i go home ..

seti is offline Member

sorry tried it didn't like it have done so in the past when it was first plugged in pcadvisor, haven't seen anything there to make me like it now, oh it does look pretty

Page 1 of 3 123 Last