Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow PerfectDisk Offer : It's a Perfect 10 ... thrice over !

Raxco Software, is delighted to offer 10 licenses of its new PerfectDisk® 10 Professional disk defrag and optimization utility to the WinVistaClub members.

While Windows has an in-built defragmentation utility, there is more than one reason why you need this software and what this software can do for your computer:

1. PerfectDisk 10 provides graphical information of a user’s drive, including different file types, and also shows graphically how fragmented a drive is. It provides automatic background defragmentation when the system is idle or in screen saver mode, plus the flexibility of being able to schedule a defrag if that is preferred or necessary for the user. All these options are more than Vista’s defragmenter or the competition.

2. PerfectDisk has a patented optimization strategy (SMARTPlacement) that organizes files on the disk according to usage patterns. This results in a slower rate of fragmentation and also results in faster defragmentation and fewer resources consumed.

3. It also has the ability to defragment only selected files, which many users of large, heavily modified files find useful (e.g. video files).

4. Moreover, it provides single-pass defragmentation of files and consolidation of free space. Once and done, as opposed to other defragmenters that employ a multi-pass effort that uses more resources over time and depending on usage, may take longer to complete. PerfectDisk is the pioneer and leader in free space consolidation, and in test after test, results in larger blocks of contiguous free space than competitors.

5. PerfectDisk defrags a drive with less than 1% free space.

6. PerfectDisk provides support for unlimited drive sizes of multiple terabytes in all editions, at no extra cost.

7. It also provides additional tools for users. A Space Explorer gives a graphical analysis of files and directories. Space Reports give information on a user’s file usage and allocation. There are also tools to reclaim space and remove duplicate files. No other defragmenter provides any of this.

8. PerfectDisk claims to offer more value for money than any of its competitors. You can see a comparison chart here.

9. PerfectDisk defragments files that the built-in defragmenter doesn't. Pagefile, hibernate file, directories on FATx drives and NTFS metadata.

10. PerfectDisk 10 is Certified by Microsoft® for Vista, Windows Server® 2008 and Hyper-V, and works on Windows 7 too.

And what do you have to do to win this license ?
    Simply make a new post, in any section on any tech topic.

It could a tip or an article or a devlopment. It could be from your blog or another source. Do remember to post the source link at the end of the article. The posts wont be judged. But just qualifies you to post a request here. You may be a new or an old member. But if there are more than 10 requests, we will judge the posts on the basis of replies/views.

If you not yet a member of the WinVistaClub, you can register here for free instantaneously.

James Stables of WindowsVistaMagazine would be the Judge for this giveaway contest. He will decide on the 10 lucky winners. The 10 winners would have to PM me their email id's which I will forward to the company. They will forward you the licences along with the download links directly.

The offer is now open and will close on 3rd march 2009.

PerfectDisk® 10 Professional software otherwise costs $39.99; but this amazing software is availble for free to the 10 lucky WinVistaClub members.

Thats why I said ... It's a Perfect 10 ... thrice over !
    The latest 10th version - 10 great reasons - 10 free licenses.
    What more can one ask for !

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Wow!! Another cool opportunity.. WVC rocks..

iMav is offline Gold Member

Now this looks nice. Boy this forum does make posting fun. Kudos Andy sir!

seti is offline Member

Talking

What another Great Comp here already, that's like Superfunk (1970's expression)

leofelix is offline Member

wow it seems very very interesting.
    WinVistaClub is more and more surprising.

Thanks for this new great offer

lbdyck is offline New Member

I've used PD for sometime and it is an excellent tool. Whenever I remember to look I find that my disk fragmentation is next to nill. This can only help with the performance of windows.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I am an avid PerfectDisk user. I have already upgraded to PerfectDisk 10.

It is very fast, has a whole host of features as mentioned above, and some great scheduling options.

I use the option to defrag whenever the screensaver is running and I have a scheduled defrag for every local disk once a month. I also make use of the cleaning tools and the duplicate file finder.

It's interface has a very good quality feel to it. The GUI just looks professional and gives me a feeling of value for the money.

I used it on Windows Vista and after going to W7 I upgraded as soon as version 10 was released.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

10 licenses of PerfectDisk® 10 Professional software cost of $39.99 each one...

gr8 News !!!

WVCF rocks all over.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

WVFC club rocks.........so much giveaways available here......it's cool...

digitx is offline New Member

Default Hope I win

Good forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last