Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Smile Get Paid version of a-squared Anti-Malware 4.0 FREE

Emsi Software has teamed up with Austrian antivirus vendor Ikarus Software to put more protective power into its a-squared Anti-Malware 4.0 software. This new product does a wonderful job of keeping malware from infesting a clean system.

Emsi Software GmbH is pleased to offer the members of the WinVistaClub, 10 one year licenses of the PAID Version of this latest a-squared Anti Malware 4, absolutely FREE !

To receive this code, simply make a request here in this thread with some meaningful comment. Preference would be given to those with 10 or more posts.

The 10 who are selected will get a license coupon code for a-squared Anti-Malware 4, 1 year license FREE. The software otherwise costs US $39.95. These codes can be used to convert to a license until end of 2009. To use the codes, download & install its trial version. Next login as requested by the wizard and enter the coupon on the licenses screen next.

And if you are not yet a member, you can start by registering here, instantaneously. To keep in touch with such giveaway offers, you might want to consider subscribing to our RSS Feeds or follow us on Twitter.

Cheers

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I found the following a good read. The industry has come a long way in technology that prevents attacks.

I just hope the people at the companies that develop these technologies don't get fired and become disgruntled employees.

http://www.anti-malware-test.com/

seti is offline Member

I would like to make a request for this please. I have been an advocate of Asquared or a2 as used to be for a while, since about 1999, I can't remember the the exact date and have watched it grow as threats have grown. Malware as we know is sick ware, if we translate it from the french, Mal meaning sick and ware ...well we know what that means. The writers of these programes are sick, but it is up to all of us to stop their nast infections from spreading

FicmanS is offline New Member

Default AV Manager for my company...

I'd love a chance to win a copy of this software, seen it around a lot. Heard many positive things about it, I'd love a chance to run it...

leofelix is offline Member

Thank you for managing this new great new offer,
    but please do not consider me, I won some days ago a free a2 antimalware 4.0 license, I use MalwareBytes' AntiMalware fully commercial version and I'd like any WVC member who never win anything to get it for free thanks to HappyAndyK's generosity .

By the way I think a2-squared antimalware a very good software to be used along side with an antivirus even if it includes Ikarus engine from 4.0 version on, it will protect you while surfing too blocking malicious activeX, dangerous script and tracking cookies.
    Its real time defense is very powerful, so you may reduce alarms.

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

Default I am the winner.....

Well that depends on u. I would like the software too. Either way thanks

as I wrote, please do not consider me for this contest, thank you,

I posted a message in relation to this great WVC giveaway here

WinTricks Forum

I only hope WVC will get new members.

Regards
    Last edited by leofelix; 17th March 2009 at 00:49.

faitwo is offline New Member

Hello everybody,I'm an italian girl
    happy to be here.
    I use a-squared free 4.0 and I think is a very good antispyware, it detected and removed some Troj/Vundo from my computer with Vista Home Premium.. and I do not know how I catched this malware.
    I would like to get one license free, of course.
    Thank you very much.
    With kind regards

Faitwo

welcome aboard
    Lady faitwo,
    I'm glad to meet you here

You'll notice that this forum is very friendly
    and that is not so difficult to partecipate and win
    Last edited by leofelix; 17th March 2009 at 01:35.

seti is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by faitwo View Post
    Hello everybody,I'm an italian girl
    happy to be here.
    I use a-squared free 4.0 and I think is a very good antispyware, it detected and removed some Troj/Vundo from my computer with Vista Home Premium.. and I do not know how I catched this malware.
    I would like to get one license free, of course.
    Thank you very much.
    With kind regards

Faitwo
    Welcome Faitwo to the forum, always nice to have another lady member, as my Italian friend Leo says, you'll find this a happy and informative forum. Look forward to seeing your posts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last