Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up FILEminimizer Pictures compresses photos & images by up to 98% - Giveaway

FILEminimizer Pictures, compresses digital photos and images and achieves file size reductions by up to 98%.

For example, a JPEG photo with a size of 5 MB can be reduced down to only 0.08 MB. The software features an innovative image optimization technology.

FILEminimizer Pictures optimizes all images in one of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and EMF.

The program is available in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish and starts at US for a single user license. A free version of the software, giving you 20 image optimizations, is available here.

The full paid version costs $34.95. Our Forum Members have been reserved 10 licenses, which will simply be given to those members who make a request here and have the highest post-counts.

In addition, 20 licenses are being offered FREE to all readers on The Windows Club blog. So as a forum member you can try your luck at either places

To win a free license simply make a request here. 10 with the highest post-counts will be selected and the email id's of these 10 winners will be sent to the company, balesio, who will in turn forward the license to you. The Contest will close 7 days from now.

zen67 is offline Senior Member

I need this program..... I've a 4.5 gb of photo of my little son.... and increasing so please ... one for me.... tnx

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

Pls include me on this one. thanks

Popof is offline New Member

Hi everybody, I'd like to be included in the list, too. This program makes me very nosey and it would be usefull indeed for me (I got such an abundance of pictures in my pen drives!...and many of them are bitmap extensions, so really heavy. I tried to convert them in .jpg format, but the loss of quality after conversion is considerable. That's why I would like to find out if this software keeps its promises. That would be great!
    ciao a tutti
    thank you for this offer and a special thank to "leofelix" who let me come to knowledge.
    Last edited by Popof; 4th November 2009 at 12:10.

leofelix is offline Member

Thank you HappyAndyK for managing this contest and thanks to Balesio, they are very generous.
    You're welcome Popof I'm happy you decided to write something here:-)

Please do not count me in, I was already awarded with the most important prize when I was appointed as moderator yesterday

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

congratulations leofelix I didnt know. Dont enter me also I just got a 1TB drive today so I don't require it. just wanted to say congrats

thank you johnny.rotton

hackerman1 is offline Moderator

hi !

yes, PLEASE Andy !

i really want it.

Popof is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by leofelix View Post
    Thank you HappyAndyK for managing this contest and thanks to Balesio, they are very generous.
    You're welcome Popof I'm happy you decided to write something here:-)

Please do not count me in, I was already awarded with the most important prize when I was appointed as moderator yesterday

congratulations Leo, I think you deserved it

Thank you Popof

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last