Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow SPECIAL X’MAS GIVEAWAY! Oops!Backup : A Time Machine for Windows

Ever accidentally deleted, misplaced, lost or overwrote an important document, precious photo or other file? Or maybe you worked on a document or photo only to realize you’ve made a mess – and though you desperately wanted to revert back to the original, you couldn’t!? Faced a sudden document corruption? Or perhaps you saved over another document by mistake…?

Well, there is now an answer to all such Oops! moments!

Oops!Backup will allow you to not only bring back lost, deleted or misplaced files, it will also allow you to view past changes made to those files and to undo or adopt those changes! This revolutionary feature addresses real needs by providing you with a full history of any changes made to a file, rather than only giving you the latest version of that file – and all in under 1 minute, with just a few simple clicks!

The product costs $ 37.00 but 25 licenses are being offered to The Windows Club absolutely FREE, by Altaro!

10 licenses are being offered exclusively to the members of TheWindowsClub Forum here who have more than 10 posts as of date. 15 additional licenses are being offered to the readers of TheWindowsClub.

The version is a special customized co-branded limited edition, where TWC logo is also displayed on the product!

To win a license simply download a free 30-day trial version and tell us here what you like about this program OR what you’d like to see in this product. The winners who post a meaningful comment will chosen randomly by TWCF Admin. The giveaway will close 7 days from now.

Those beta testers or others who have already received a license will not be eligible to apply.

Works with: Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit) & Windows XP (32 bit).

Oops!Backup is the Time Machine for Windows. Check out the link to see the Windows Time Machine in action.

MrMBerman is offline Senior Member

I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester for Oops!Backup so I have some experience and my endorsement for the product is on the Altaro download page. Just wanted to add that this product is fantastic and worth an investment, but as you have a chance to win a free license, don't miss this great opportunity to get your hands on a copy.

seti is offline Member

Another great giveaway for members here. Thanks for arranging it Andy

leofelix is offline Member

Excellent giveaway, thank you TheWindowsClub and Altaro.

Good luck to all participants

RafaelSCT is offline Beginner

Count me in and good luck for everyone!

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

I never heard of this software but on reading it, I really like the fact you can search over time all the files that have been updates. Plus, the extra bonus of backing up to external drives. You can search plus its fast. Nice one. It surely needs more awareness in the net is the suggestion I could give it. I would like to try win this one. And it works in Win 7 ...great!

vinod is offline New Member

I have just downloaded it and will be evaluating it over the week. It appears to be an essential software for eveyone.

louman578 is offline New Member

Looks great!

Ideal to solve some mistakes made in your PC.

Wanna Win

luffy is offline Windows Enthusiast

I like about this program because it stores a historical record of the different changes made to a file in that file’s lifespan. In other word it keeps track of all my changes: I can just go back several hours, days or even weeks and months in time. The backups are quick and take place in the background, but I could easily check what was backed up from the reports. The Dashboard is very organized.
    Final word: 4.9/5

MerleOne is offline Beginner

Hi all,

Oops backup seems superior to other equivalent products I tried like GenieTimeline because :
    - it doesn't put my system on its knees when performing the first full backup
    - it keeps a usable copy of the saved files in the backup dir (that can be copied without the app itself)
    - it can perform a backup on an external HDD as soon as it is plugged
    - it is easy to use

It would be nice, in a future version, to have "instant backup" after any modification on a given type of files (*.doc, *.xls, etc.), and not only a the selected schedule.
    Last edited by MerleOne; 10th December 2009 at 08:31.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last