Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Again ... Get a-squared anti-malware 4.5 1 year license FREE!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Again ... Get a-squared anti-malware 4.5 1 year license FREE!

Once again we are please to offer 20 licenses of a-squared anti-malware 4.5 FREE !

a-squared anti-malware 4.5 offers comprehensive PC protection against trojans, viruses, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers, rootkits and dialers. It has 2 cleaning scanners in 1: Anti-Virus + Anti-Spyware

10 licenses are being given to the readers of TWC and 10 are being reserved here for the members of TWC Forum.

The product costs $40, but if you'd like to get a one year paid license for the a-squared antimalware 4.5, absolutely free, simply make a request here in this thread...And tell us, when was the last time you PC was infected with malware.

Thats all!

The giveaway will be kept open for 7 days. No conditions, except that you should not have received one here free, earlier! The winners will be chosen randomly.

Thanks Emsisoft.
    Flyboy likes this.

XLR8 is offline New Member

Please please please im in need this is great software.

Can this be used with eSet or instead of as i do not think much of eSet
    Last edited by XLR8; 3rd January 2010 at 17:32.

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

Thanks for another giveaway. All the best to everyone. I have already received one earlier which I am using still. Its a lifesaver this a-squared anti-malware.

geeyes is offline Beginner

Count me also in for this nice protection software. I really missed all previous chances to win it for free!

JerseyGuy is offline New Member

Please sign me up for one of the copies.
    It's been over two years since an infection got into my system, but at least once a month one of the rogue anti-viruses pops up from an infected web site using an animated window to pretend it is doing a virus scan, and trying to trick the user into clicking on the real poison payload! So far I've avoided the payload.

flyman is offline New Member

Yes count me in for a-squired antimalware this is a top program it helped me remove some nasties from my computer and kept me up and running.

ORKAN is offline Beginner

Early last year , it happened that I would like to test one software which I knew it with malicious attached. The malicious escaped from my AV detections in downloading, after I opened it & still now traces of warning.
    Few seconds later the Firewall had a behavier detections that some sort of unknown program intended to go for internet connection . That's it .....the computer OS was inflected .

I just join this Forum (not for the ASQ) & would like to try my luck here.
    So please count me in for ASQ Antimalware license.
    Thanks & Regards

212eta is offline Windows Enthusiast

This is a great Offer!!!
    A2 is one of the best Security Tools!
    Please, count me in, too.
    <2010 Wishes for the New Year>

mara- is offline Beginner

I heard lately that this is very good software. I would like to enter the contest, so I can fully try it.

Cheers

wakaridnnz is offline New Member

The last infection I had on my PC was a nasty called "Personal Security" which is what I think they call Fake-ware or Scam-ware....... I call it pain in the butt-ware.... please count me in.
    Last edited by wakaridnnz; 4th January 2010 at 09:47.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last