Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Smile Get Backup4all, a backup program for Windows 7 FREE

Backup4all is a backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and optionally encrypts it to protect from unauthorized usage.

Backup4all is compatible with the 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows 2008/2003/2000 Server.

Using Backup4all you can easily back up your data to any local or network drive, backup to FTP, backup to SFTP, backup to DVD or CD, backup to Blu-ray or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives). Backup4all is the best backup solution for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or personal use.

The product costs $ 49.95 but 10 licenses are being made available FREE to The Windows Club. 5 licenses will be distributed to the members of TWC Forum and 5 licenses will be given to the readers of the Windows Club.

To win a license simply make a request below stating why you need it. The lucky 5 members having over 10 posts, will be selected based on their answers and their email id's forwarded to the company. The giveaway will close in 10 days.

geeyes is offline Beginner

Currently I am using windows backup to backup my data. Will be a nice gift to have this free program to manage the daily back ups. Thank you so much for bringing such nice giveaways!

Max_Payne is offline Senior Member

I'm using GFI Backup 2009 Home edition but currently I'm not satisfied, because sometimes it crashes and often it is slow in backup/restore operations.

I have need of a professional solution as Backup4all for these reasons.

ecsjjgg is offline New Member

Please count me in for a copy of this great piece of software...

Because I'm currently only using Windows Backup, to back up my Windows 7 box...

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

wow I want one. Would like to have the encryption,automated backup in this software.Please consider me for this giveaway and thank you so very much.

RafaelSCT is offline Beginner

Hmmm thanks for this offer and include me in!

sunrisecc is offline Beginner

I would like to be included. I was using Acronis True Image 10 under Vista but refused to use ATI 2010 under Windows 7.

MerleOne is offline Beginner

Hi,
    I am looking for a file backup solution that would complement my partition imaging software.; B4all has many advantages : it uses a non proprietary file format, has advanced burning capabilities. I had a license of the One Touch Button Edition a long time ago, bundled with my external HDD, but it was too limited for my current usage.

Thanks.

chen777 is offline New Member

Nice one backup in windows, thank you

Red-Rose is offline Beginner

wow!!!!! I hope to win it ! Thanks by RR

Page 1 of 2 12 Last