Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up Get Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 FREE

Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal is a powerful new program which provides the user with the complete set of tools to easily and quickly perform any migration operation to the majority of virtual machines including Sun Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and Virtual PC 7, VMware Player and Workstation 4.0-7.0 and Fusion 1.0-3.0.

Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal allows you to:

- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
    - Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
    - Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
    - Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
    - Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
    - Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
    E- xchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
    - Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)

We are pleased to offer 10 licenses of new Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal - normally priced at 29.95$ - as a free giveaway for our readers!

5 licenses will be distributed to the members of TWC Forum here and 5 licenses will be given to the readers of The Windows Club.

To win a license simply make a request below in the comments stating why you need this Virtualization Manager. The lucky 5 will be selected based on their answers and their email id’s forwarded to the company. The giveaway will be kept open for around 10 days.

Visit Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal HomePage for more details.

Members must have atleast 10 posts to their credit 'before today' to be able to participate.

Aviator365 is offline Beginner

I would like to try this software and hence would like to have one please. I like the fact you can exchange data between one virtual environment to the other.Plus, useful to try out new software. thanks.

Max_Payne is offline Senior Member

I want this product because I have need of a professional solution compatible for all major virtual machine formats. Thank you for this chance.

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Please give me one. Thank you in advance. I have over 10 posts

jcarteagaf is offline New Member

I develop custom software for many clients. Usually I must reply the user environment to do that I use virtualization software (Virtual Box usually). In other cases i must reply my environment (Windows and database settings ) in the clients machine.

So the Paragon Virtualization Manager would be a great solution to me.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Well after several applications I have realized it would be a good thing to have XP and Vista installed as a virtual machine. Tried VirtualBox today and maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't get files from my physical enviroment to virtual. So I say I could definately use this to help me test my applications between different versions of Windows

Any licenses remaining, after distributing them here, will be passed over to TWC blog for distribution there.

StrayCat is offline Senior Member

Being able to use a virtual clone of my old computer sounds interesting..

Matrix is offline Senior Member

When results being declared?

OK, Aviator365, Max_Payne, Matrix, L.W : I will forward your mail id's to the company

StrayCat, I assume you were just commenting, since you didnt make a request.

Anyway, I will pas the remaining licence/s over to TWC.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last