Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Get WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for Windows FREE

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for Windows is a software which can convert all popular HD video formats, like HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MKV, HD MPEG, HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD ASF, HD MOD, etc.

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe builds 160 video codec and 50 audio codec, a perfect multi-functional combination of HD Video Converter, DVD Burner and Website Video Downloader.

Without any third-party codec, it can support Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS video movies.

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe costs $29.95 but 10 licenses are being offered FREE to TWC readers and 10 license to TWC Forum members here.

To win a license, simply put in a request here. The first 10 to do so will be given the licenses. Members with 10+ posts will be given a preference.

nbdov68 is offline New Member

Smile

I am living temporarily in China since my retirement and knowing how they are here, I hardly download anything from their sites (legal or otherwise). I would like to get a free license for the converter since I know what I get from the state side is legal and I DO trust everything I get from there.
    Please let me know if I can get the FREE license code. Thanks.

SoundMix is offline Beginner

I would like to convert various home movies and TV shows to work with my Zune. The Zune software does not work well with many formats. Thanks for the chance.

curt_wight is offline New Member

I work for a school district and I would like to try this in our multimedia lab since the software that we normally use will not work on Windows 7. We have 38 machines, and if thos works I will purchase a site license for this software.

Thank you
    Curt

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

That would be a useful addition to my Video arsenal. I use Format Factory in most cases, but converting some file formats (e.g. .mov) is not always without problems.

carlos132 is offline New Member

This would be the perfect program to the World Cup to convert all the matches to the Phone and watch them anywhere I am. I would like to have one license for this one....Thanks.

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

yes please i would like to have WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.

JediRon is offline New Member

Default Will convert AVCHD files from my camera to MPEG

Will convert AVCHD files from my camera to MPEG

cdx47 is offline New Member

Default Why me ? :)

Ive got kids watching the Popcorn hour. Others with PSP. Me with my mobile wanting to watch stuff. Lots of conversions required

212eta is offline Windows Enthusiast

Please, Count me in!
    Thank you for your Offer!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last