japp is offline Gold Member

Default Get Free Keycode of Wondershare LiveBoot 2012

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

This is just what I have been looking for, unfortunately I DID receive my key code email with the download link for thier downloader which downloaded but upon running the downloader the download instantly failed. I have tried everything, turned of my antivirus and firewall and the same thing happens. Ran it as administrator and the same thing. I just cannot find a way to download it !?!?
    I have tried to contact their support but according to them they do not offer support for giveaways, so I do not know if I will get an answer or not. If anyone here knows how to get around this or can offer some help it would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Seems alot of people have been having problems with thier downloader. Graciously Wondershare sent me a direct download link that downloaded without a problem!
    Last edited by edee; 11th August 2011 at 02:17.

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

I managed to download it with any issue. However, when you click the download application pay particular attention to 'where' the downloader downloads the LiveBoot 2012 application. By default it sends it to the appdata folder. This is because the downloader automatically begins the installation after it has been downloaded. If you want the application to download to your downoad folder (I recommend this otherwise you will not be able to locate the LiveBoot main application at a later date) I suggest that you browse for the download folder when prompted initally prompted to downloaded the application.