Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By J_B_MVP

Thread: Free EaseUS Partition Master Professional Giveaway

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

Default Free EaseUS Partition Master Professional Giveaway

Windows User Windows User Home Page is giving away 10 EaseUS Partition Master Professional (Version 9) licenses.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of being one of those lucky readers is the following:
    1. Visit our sister site EaseUS Partition Master Professional with Linux Bootable Disk and view the EaseUS Partition Master Professional Review.
    2. Click on the Windows User Facebook Like button on the Right of the page. (If you don't have a Facebook Account, don't worry just send us an email.)
    3. Next Click on the Contact button on the Navigation bar at the top of the EaseUS Partition Master Professional review page and, from the Contact details page, obtain our email address (See Comments and Suggestions section)
    4. Send us an Email with EASEUS GIVEAWAY in the subject line.
    5. That's all you need to do.
    Ten lucky readers' email addresses will be chosen at random on Wednesday 31 August 2011.The Ten winners' email addresses will then be submitted to EaseUS who are responsible for supplying download information for the software.

Remember - You can't Win it if you're not in it, so enter the giveaway Now!
    Last edited by J_B_MVP; 21st August 2011 at 15:53.

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

Great opportunity for TWCF readers to get one !

Just 5 more days to go before the EaseUS Partition Master Profession Giveaway ends (31 August) so if you haven't entered the giveaway (see my post above) then get emailing now!

sumit_g is offline New Member

wow nice giveaway.......thanx!

@sumit_g

There are only a few days left now so if you intend to enter the giveaway do so now by following the instructions on this link EaseUS Partition Master Professional with Linux Bootable Disk

You never know you might be a lucky winner.

Final Day

Yes folks, today is the last day for you to enter the Winuser.co.uk/EaseUS Partition Master Professional giveaway, so if you want to be in with a chance to get your hands on a copy simply visit EaseUS Partition Master Professional with Linux Bootable Disk and click the facebook like button on the page. Next, and this is very important, email me (you can find my email address on the Contact page of my website) your email details. Remember if I don't have an email address you cannot be entered for the giveaway. Please note: You can still enter even if you do not have a facebook account, simply send me an email and you will be entered.

Good Luck and Remember time is of the essence!

Giveaway Now Closed

Many thanks to those of you that entered the Winuser.co.uk/EaseUs Partition Master Professional giveaway.

The Winners are:

1. Art Clarke
    2. Derran Raymond
    3. Andrea Fine
    4. Jeffrey Mortenson
    5. Curtis Wong
    6. Julius
    7. LisaG
    8. Graham
    9. JohnP
    10. Noakesm

All winners have now been notified and should have had notification from EaseUS on how to download the software.

Many Congratulations to all our participants.

For those of you that missed out on the giveaway EaseUS have instructed me to offer a 30% Discount off any EaseUS product. To take advantage of this discount please use the following code: CHEN-9SCN-GIVE
    Capt.Jack and HappyAndyK like this.

HappyAndyK is online now Site Administrator

This thread received 2400+ views - good to see this giveaway get a nice response!