Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J_B_MVP

Thread: Post Removed?

profjohn1 is offline New Member

Default Post Removed?

I noticed my post was removed asking about why a promotional gift was not given. What is up with that?

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

Hello Profjohn1,

We noticed that it went missing but we are unable to ascertain who or how it was deleted. I looked at it last night, then the next time I came to look it had disappeared.

It is difficult to say why you have not received details of your 'prize.' Unfortunately, TWC has no control over who offers free giveaways. I also find it strange that Paragon are denying all knowledge of this particular giveaway.

My website is currently giving away EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 3. The giveaway ends Today 26 September 2011 why don't you apply for this giveaway instead? All you have to do is follow the instructions on this page: EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 3.0 Remember the giveaway ends at 12 midnight tonight (UK Time) so get that email to me and i'll do my best;-
    Capt.Jack likes this.

profjohn1 is offline New Member

Hello,

Thank you for the response; I have sent an email from my gmail account.
    John

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

Thanks John your email has arrived.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Hi,

Actually I am waiting for ALL 10 winners to respond with their email IDs so that I can forward them to Paragon who will in turn forward the licenses to the winners. Inspite of requesting the winners via Twitter, we have received only 4 email IDs. Pls PM me your mail ID - that will make it the 5th one.

I will now be choosing the balance 5 randomly, after 2 days, from those who have commented in this thread and then sending the emails Ids of 10 to paragon.

Till then, please be patient.

Flatlands is offline Beginner

We are always patient, sometimes to much so