Page 3 of 3 First 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I have 20 Invites for Google's Latest Schemer , Does anyone want it ?

Eldonan85 is offline New Member

Yes please I would love an invite!!

Thank you!!

Chris

DaveJ is offline New Member

I'd like a n invite please

DaveJ

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Never got mine

Flatlands is offline Beginner

Many won't get theirs, it's a scheme to recruit people to subscribe to a blog. In years I have never heard anyone believable receiving a free invite like this or high end software promised

nJJS87SBS6 is offline New Member

Hi, can I have one too?

thanks

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    flatlands: Yes alot of sites do it to promote their blogs. Like anything it's good for promoting their blogs as well as pageviews, advertising.......... I for one have had good luck in the past from similar things and I have also checked this blog and yes they are giving out the invites. I have 3 programs right now such as Photoshop CS5 for one which are very high end software that I got from doing exactly this same thing. A little positive attitude goes a long way.
    True , but the starter of this thread (MJJ) expressly said those who reply in this thread will receive an invite...."If anyone wants the invite then Visit this page and follow the procedure ( For forum members just comment and i'll send you the invite directly )"
    I have posted here twice and still have not received my invite as it was written here. I am not going to visit his blog too just to get an invite, I'll just wait untill it goes public, seems to me he is just trying to generate traffic to his blog and you guys are letting him do it. A year ago when I was having a giveaway to kick off the opening to my site I actually wrote the Windows Club and asked before I posted anything and all I just got was a flat out NO that I could not do it, now it seems like common place here at the Windows Club.
    Last edited by edee; 12th December 2011 at 23:39.

Page 3 of 3 First 123