Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I have 20 Invites for Google's Latest Schemer , Does anyone want it ?

Mjj
    Mjj is offline Beginner

Default I have 20 Invites for Google's Latest Schemer , Does anyone want it ?

Hurray , i have got 20 Invites to the New Schemer from Google , Yes Schemer !

Now you must tempted to know what basically Schemer is so as Written and explained in the About of the Official Schemer page , it says ,"Whether it’s exploring a new city, checking out a friend’s movie recommendations, or just finding new activities for your weekends, Schemer lets you discover new things to do, share schemes with friends, and make the most of your day.

We’re a scrappy team of Google engineers who wanted to help people do fun stuff in the real world. So we went ahead and built Schemer! We hope you like it.

Schemer is currently in beta and invite only but add us on Google+ to get exclusive information and invitations to join."

If anyone wants the invite then Visit this page and follow the procedure ( For forum members just comment and i'll send you the invite directly )
    www.brunchtech.co.in/2011/12/googles-schemer-invites-get-them-right.html

Note from TWC: Do not post your email addresses for everyone to see. This is an easy way to attract unwanted attention. TWC is in no way affiliated with this giveaway. For TWC members protection, if you post your email address it will be removed. Please visit the blog to request your invite.
    Last edited by LeeW; 10th December 2011 at 07:12.

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

I'll take one from you.

Thanks so much !

arminla is offline New Member

Default Me

Can I get one please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjj View Post
    Hurray , i have got 20 Invites to the New Schemer from Google , Yes Schemer !

Now you must tempted to know what basically Schemer is so as Written and explained in the About of the Official Schemer page , it says ,"Whether itís exploring a new city, checking out a friendís movie recommendations, or just finding new activities for your weekends, Schemer lets you discover new things to do, share schemes with friends, and make the most of your day.

Weíre a scrappy team of Google engineers who wanted to help people do fun stuff in the real world. So we went ahead and built Schemer! We hope you like it.

Schemer is currently in beta and invite only but add us on Google+ to get exclusive information and invitations to join."

If anyone wants the invite then Visit this page and follow the procedure ( For forum members just comment and i'll send you the invite directly )
    brunchtech .co. in /2011/12/googles-schemer-invites-get-them-right.html

y2kdarky is offline New Member

Can I get one invitation,too? at
    Last edited by LeeW; 10th December 2011 at 07:08.

librarygir is offline New Member

I'd love to try it out, may I have an invitation please?

janik is offline New Member

Please send .

OverHere is offline New Member

Default Would like one please

Would like an invite please.

mehdi is offline New Member

Can I get one invitation,too?

laurie3333 is offline New Member

Default me too !

I'd like one too please !

Mjj
    Mjj is offline Beginner

Hi All,

As i have said all the forum members can get an Invite just by commenting on the Post made on the Site , once you have done it i'll send you an invite to your email address , You can not post your email addresses here and you should not , so once you comment i'll send the invites right your way .

Thanks,
    Mjj

Page 1 of 3 123 Last