edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Angry Feedback / Support help Idoo USB Encryption

I am hoping maybe someone here can help me out......

Last week I was one of the winners of the Idoo USB encryption software here at the Windows Club, since I received my registration license I have been trying to register the software to no avail.
    Everytime I click on the "Register" button in the application it brings me to a page on the web that I can purchase the software from.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with AVG Internet Security 2012 .

From the Idoo FAQ section, they say I am supposed be getting a "system fingerprint" page that pops up after the first run ......... that never happened.

The one and ONLY one line responce I have gotten from Idoo was to say "click on agent.exe" in the install folder, well when I do that I get an error message that pops up and tells me that "agent.exe cannot run because StreamTool.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem." Well first of all StreamTool.dll IS NOT missing from my system, it is located right in the same folder I am running agent.exe from! Besides, I have installed and uninstalled this software more times than I care to think of.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times, tried both the trial version and free version from the Idoo site (BTW the versions are both one in the same) and THAT does not work. I have been trying to contact someone at Idoo to no avail, in the course of almost a week I have only gotten one response after me sending three emails over the coarse of three days and that response was a one line relpy that said "click agent.exe in the secured install folder", no hello, no sorry for your trouble ....... nothing. I get the feeling that Idoo is a one man operation that is probably designed by a kid who is now bored with it and has moved onto better things.

Can someone here help me out to get this software registered?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Hope you have downloaded it from : http://www.idooencryption.com/softwa...tion_setup.exe

Anyway, I have forwarded a link of this post to the publishers and am also forwarding you his email.

May I give him your email if he asks for it?

Yes that is the link which I downloaded USB Encryption from.

Thanks for the help! and yes you may pass on my email address should you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Hope you have downloaded it from : http://www.idooencryption.com/softwa...tion_setup.exe

Anyway, I have forwarded a link of this post to the publishers and am also forwarding you his email.

May I give him your email if he asks for it?
    Well ......... it's been two days since this post, three days since my last email directly to them and still no answer from Idoo. I guess I am just never going to get this software registered.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I did receive his mail yesteday asking for your email ID, which I forwarded today. Lets wait for 2-3 days more and hope he sorts out your problem.