ILoveEgypt is offline New Member

Default IE 8 Bookmark Question

Please forgive me if this is the wrong area to ask this question, but I need help. I like to open several web sites at a time in my bookmarks folder and usually I can open it, scroll down to each little arrow on the right, click it once and the page will be added to my tabs, then I can move down and quickly open the next on down.

Starting today for some reason, my bookmarks folder close after I click open each page, and it's going to take me way too long to open each page if I have to go back and open the folder over and over this way.

I have no idea why it started doing this. I have restarted my computer but it keeps closing after opening only one bookmark. Is this a setting or does anyone know how to switch this back to leaving my bookmarks folder open while I open however many pages I want?

Is there a place in IE8 that lets you adjust bookmark settings?

Any help is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

okay, sorry for bothering anyone, I figured it out. It was an add-on I installed that was not working correctly so I disabled it and now my bookmarks are back to normal. Thank you

seti is offline Member

glad you sorted it. welcome to the forum

ILoveEgypt is offline New Member

Default Bookmarks

Thank you, I'll probably learn a lot from this board!!