carmanhere is offline New Member

Default I E 8 opens up in half screen?????

I am using windows 7. If I go into IE 8 and I have 4 tabs, if I go to a tab and see something that I want to go to, I'll click on it and the the next thing is, that the page that I wanted does open but only half from the the top down to half the screen. It is daily that it happens not just once a month. I've googled but found nothing. I could go to Microsoft but then they seem to erase everything that I might have stored just to get to the situation. Anyone have any sugg. Thanks a lot for your ideas,help, and sugg.

Harry
    carmanhere@aol.com

Snowed enough in philly but still alive

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

back up your favorites and restore the settings of IE8 to default. or first, try clearing the cookies n temporary files of the browser. for this:

1. click on tools, select Internet Options.
    2. then click on the delete button available in the browser history category.
    3. click ok and wait for sometime. after the completion of the process, restart the browser and try again.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Yes, best to backup your IE 8 settings. See this & this.

Then Reset Internet Explorer Settings.

Hope it helps!

greentech is offline Beginner

click on tools, select Internet Options. then click on the delete button available in the browser history category.
    click ok and wait for sometime. after the completion of the process, restart the browser and try again,