HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Arrow Feedback: Tweak IE - The Internet Explorer Tweaker

Tweak IE lets you tweak & customize the Internet Explorer UI to suit your requirements, easily from one interface.

This Internet Explorer tweaker includes Toolbar tweaks, Control Panel settings, Group Policy restrictions and other miscellaneous settings. This IE tweaker has a number of tweaks that will help you to enable/disable options easily, without opening the registry editor.

Tweak IE has been designed by Ritesh Kawadkar for The Windows Club. If you wish to give feedback or need help please do so here.

Kishan is offline Senior Member

Useful tool Ritesh

No matter what you do to tweak IE it is still the worst supporter of Web Standards which makes it worthless.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Woah.... Please check out IE9, may be you have missed something :P

wiredmonke is offline New Member

Default Ritesh Kawadkar

I need to do something similiar for an in-house application, any pointers on where I can get information as to how to manipulate browser settings programmatically? Its basically so our web-based application can run properly as it requires certain permissions

Galifray is offline New Member

I used this Tool to Tweak IE11 on a laptop Windows 7 x64 installed. It does not work very well. Several of the commands trigger their function however you tick the selections. I was able to roll most of them back using a system restore, but one of the changes is not rolling back. If I look at the Internet Options Privacy Tab the checkbox and command for "Disable Toolbox and Extensions When InPrivate Browsing Starts" are grayed out. In addition there is a highlighted line of text that reads "Some settings are managed by your System Administrator." Funny thing is I'm the system administrator and this is my user account.
    So what I need to know are the following things:
    1. What setting or settings were changed by TweakIE that might impact the InPrivate Settings?
    2. What are the original / default values of those settings so I can find them in the registry and restore them.

Please don't give me instructions using the Group Policy Editor, I don't have it on the Home Premium version I'm using.
    One more thing... For some reason, the auto upgrade notice keeps saying the there is a new version of Tweak IE but I can only find the same version on this website.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

It wont work on IE11 and is not being developed further by its developer.

Check if UWT2.2 or UWT3.0 offers the tweaks for your version of browser and OS.

For instance UWT3.0 offers the following tweaks for IE 10 & IE11 on W8.