Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Corrine is offline Gold Member

Hi, eir467.

To enable InPrivate Browsing, merely click on a New Tab. "Your most popular sites" is displayed. Select the "InPrivate Browsing" option at the bottom right side of the window. From that location you can also elect to "Reopen last session".

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Well. I successfully crashed my IE9 to the point of uninstalling, going back to IE8 which works fine, then reinstalling IE9, and still will not run. Will be updating a new post on things to watch out for, soon as I get things back in order

If you want to enable InPrivate to always run when you load IE9, I wrote the following application for IE8 but I am sure it should still work on IE9, but as I can no longer run IE9, I have no way to test. To just enable InPrivate, with Auto run it changes value for registry key, so if it is not found it will not load, so you can give it a try.

Download from my Deviantart page: LeeWhittington's Gallery

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

I guess this might work "%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -private

eir467 is offline New Member

hi capt Jack and corrine...thanks for replying my question....but those are steps to turn inprivate browsing on....not inprivate filtering.....

If not wanting to use the application I directed you to, you can do the following:

On right-hand side click the gear icon/safety/InPrivate Filtering Settings

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    If not wanting to use the application I directed you to, you can do the following:

On right-hand side click the gear icon/safety/InPrivate Filtering Settings
    that's how to turn it manually but how to make it automatically when start IE9....before when I use IE8 I simply add a dword "StartMode" to registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Safety\PrivacIE" and its star automatically when I start internet explorer..but IE9 doesn't accept this?

Any other Idea...?

I love this inprivate filtering because I use it for blocking some annoyying ads on some website

Quote Originally Posted by eir467 View Post
    that's how to turn it manually but how to make it automatically when start IE9....before when I use IE8 I simply add a dword "StartMode" to registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Safety\PrivacIE" and its star automatically when I start internet explorer..but IE9 doesn't accept this?

Any other Idea...?

I love this inprivate filtering because I use it for blocking some annoyying ads on some website
    I'll take a look at it today and see what I can come up with. It may just be a matter of placement for the values as I have noticed a couple of things have either been renamed or moved to different locations in the Registry

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    I'll take a look at it today and see what I can come up with. It may just be a matter of placement for the values as I have noticed a couple of things have either been renamed or moved to different locations in the Registry
    hmmm....finally I found the solution....
    Last edited by eir467; 18th September 2010 at 05:37.

emkovicz is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by eir467 View Post
    hmmm....finally I found the solution....
    Hi, I have exactly same problem, could you please share how did you solve it?
    I suppose registry key has changed.

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Hello,

Sorry my friend I wish here is such option. But in this thread it's mentioned that it's not possible Enable InPrivate Filtering Automatically in IE9

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last