Jenian is offline New Member

Default Bing Search Engine: unable to view the quick previews

For two days now whenever I use the Bing Search Engine I find that I am unable to view the quick previews, the arrows are no longer visible to me.
    Google previews are still visible to me but I prefer to use Bing as my default search engine.

My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. I upgraded to version 9 but the result was the same. I have since reinstalled I.E. 8. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ian.

vasudev is offline Moderator

Yeah I too am not getting this feature. I'm not sure whether this web page preview feature was experimental or has been removed temporarily or to be replaced by 3 column search results. As at present you might be getting the center column as snapshot column showing some useful information about specific places or topics. And the last column as Social sidebar which you too might be getting.
    Bing has been trying out lots of new features recently and some are just experimental, some available to all and some US only. The preview feature as I said might be taken off temporarily so check back again if its restored.If I come across any more info on the preview feature , will post it here.

Jenian is offline New Member

Thank you for the quick reply Vasudev: I hope Bing restores this feature as I found it very useful, I will keep checking the search engine and on here to see if you find any additional info. Thank you for your time.

Ian.