Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    oxpdf is offline New Member

Default How to convert word, excel, ppt to pdf?

OX PDF Creator is an all-functional PDF maker tool that can create PDF documents from any printable files, such as txt, images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, EWF, TIFF), compatible with Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, support converting Word (doc, docx), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), Excel (xls, xlsx) to PDF file. PDF Creator can also save file format as PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF and PS, EPS under "option" settings.

Edit by Admin: The mentioned software is NOT free. Try these freeware instead as shareware advertising is disallowed here.
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-...onverter.shtml
    http://www.brothersoft.com/office-co...df-205615.html
    Last edited by HappyAndyK; 16th September 2010 at 16:20. Reason: Shareware edit

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Good software ! Thanks

win-dows is offline New Member

Default pdf converter

i suggest you to use a pdf converter download from h ttp://w ww.tweakpdf.com
    only need add the file into the converter,you can get what you want
    more information please visit h ttp://w ww.tweakpdf.com

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

For the Office programs, I find this to be the easiest: Download details: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF Else You can use one of the many .pdf printers.
    Last edited by whs; 17th September 2010 at 13:23.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by whs View Post
    For the Office programs, I find this to be the easiest: Download details: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF Else You can use one of the many .pdf printers.
    I agree with using the Add-In.

Seems TWC is getting some late night spammers

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thanks for this whs. I wasn't aware of it :|

whs

Another good one that I use a lot is doPDF. It acts like a printer and appears in the printer controls: PDF Creator - Convert to PDF free with doPDF

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I presume both these will work with Office 2010, right?

whs

There is a 2010 version for Save as PDF. And doPDF is generic. It works like a printer and anything you schedule to print can be stored as .pdf.

win-dows is offline New Member

Default pdf to word converter,pdf to word,word to pdf,word to pdf converter,excel to pdf conv

Tricks to convert PDF to Word

How do people convert PDF to Word? This is really a problem you may need to take into consideration. As in this highly civilized and industrialized society, the timely and rapid transmission of information is of momentous significance. Due to the security features, compact size and compatibility on any computers, Portable Document Format (PDF) becomes a common document format for exchanging and transferring files nowadays.

However, PDF also has its shortcomings as it is hard for re-editing and post-use. Say, if some mistakes were found in a PDF Doc then it would be a tough work to edit the content. Then, you will consider converting the PDF to Word to revise the items. But question is what we could do to convert the PDF to Word. No worry, here today I will introduce some tricks to convert the PDF to Word.

Most basic way---copy & paste

This is enough for some simplex documents in PDF. Just open PDF and copy the content, then create a new Word and paste the items onto it. Nevertheless, this is no use for some complicated PDF docs which own various formats.

View in mail box such as Gmail

If you get the PDF doc from others via email and then some email will support the online view of the content. All you need to do is just a click on the view button or the link to view, then you will be able to get into the online reader. If you need to check the item in Word, you may paste the html content to the new Word doc.

Free online converter for PDF to Word

Here I found some free online converters
    ZAMZAR---Free online file conversion
    It supports rich text converting, whereas it gets an upper limit (1GB) and you may need to stay for a long queue to convert your files.
    CONVERTPDFTOWORD-- Free online PDF conversion
    Here you can only convert the PDF which is edited in English since it is not able to support other languages
    PDFONLINE-- Free online PDF conversion
    This one is stronger than the other ones in that almost all the formats and languages could be converted successfully. But some special formats or words would be converted failed due to the limitations.

Another perfect converter—TWEAK PDF Converter

Key Features of Tweak PDF to Word Converter
    Converts PDF to Word DOC;
    No reformatting problems, 100% accuracy;
    Retains intact of the original file, no reformatting required;
    Batch converts PDF to Word
    Supports all Adobe PDF versions and PDF files created by other applications
    Supports Microsoft Word 2007/ 2003/2000

Here you may have a check on the simple steps to convert your PDF files to Word
    Download and install Tweak PDF to Word
    Step1. Browse in the files
    Launching the program, and click "Add File(s)" to browse Word documents into the program.

Step2. Select document pages
    On the "Options", select "All Pages" to convert the entire PDF document. Select "Page Number" to convert part of the PDF document and enter a page number in the blank.

Step3. Select the output file format
    Select "Rich Text Format (*.rtf)" to convert the PDF document to RTF document.
    Select "Word Document (*.doc)" to convert the PDF toWord.

Step4. Select the output folder
    Click "Browse" to locate your output folder for your destination files.

Step5. Start to convert
    Click "Convert" to start the conversion.
    When the conversion completes, a dialogue window pops up asking you to open the file, open the folder or just close the window.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last