21st October 2010, 14:30 #1
Microsoft Office 365 key benefits, programs, plans and pricing
Microsoft recently announced the Microsoft Office 365, giving productivity power of the cloud just got a turbo boost for customers of all sizes. Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of our next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer, all backed by the robust security and financially-backed, guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.
- Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device.
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs your users already count on everyday.
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, and disaster recovery.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which give you predictability and flexibility for all or part of your organization.
- Latest version of Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which has millions of business users today .
Access from mobile devices require WiFi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
Read more details.