bally is offline New Member

Exclamation How can I convert a PDF to PowerPoint?

Is there a way to convert a PowerPoint-generated PDF back into the original PowerPoint presentation, or something like it - a completely editable presentation?

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

Hello bally,

Welcome to TWC

I'm not sure whether this link will be of any help to you How to Convert PDF to PowerPoint | eHow.com

kristy85 is offline Banned

Step 1: Free Download PDF to PPT Converter on your PC
    Step 2: Run the PDF to PowerPoint Converter then a clear and intuitive interface will pop up
    Step 3: Click the 'Add files' button to import the PDF files and specify the output folder address by clicking the 'browsers' button to choose the output path.
    Step 4: Click the 'convert' button to start conversion after all the PDF files have been imported. The conversion will be finished within seconds and you will find the converted PPT/PPTX through the path by clicking the 'open' button.
    Last edited by kristy85; 5th January 2012 at 04:20.

gigiwill is offline New Member

i recommand you to use pdf to powerpoint converter. It does not need Adobe Acrobat software support. The original layout, text, images, vector drawings of your PDF file will be preserved.here ,share a page of acticle "how to convert pdf to powerpoint ".

Carlow is offline Beginner

There’s a easy and free way, just go to docs.google.com, click the upload button to upload your pdf file. Remember to check the option "Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents " before you click the “start upload” button. After the upload is done you can find the converted file on your Google Docs, now copy the texts to your PowerPoint, done!

Thanks a lot,
    Carlow

Carlow is offline Beginner

Hello friends,

Now this is very good information that gets to the point, convert PDF to PowerPoint, I suggest to the PDF pages as images, and stick the images in slides PowerPoint, Besides, I have read a related article about How to convert PDF to PowerPoint, which maybe is not a perfect job,

Nice to meet you
    Carlow Olson

CamilleM is offline New Member

hi

It is not a tough job.you just need to google for a pdf -ppt program.

lindamarti is offline New Member

It will be useful.I could applied this method.I used in this site I got some information.