- 29th August 2012, 02:59 #1Beginner
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Ruler in my Word 2010 application not working
The ruler in my Word 2010 application is acting really stubborn. I have reinstalled the entire office suite without any change.
1. adjust a indent,
2. cutínípaste text, or
3. copyínípaste text, the command is executed as usual; but the strange thing is that the ruler will either;
1. Freeze up, preventing me from executing any similar commands,
2. A portion of the ruler disappears revealing the underlying window, or
3. Fully disappears revealing the underlying window.
The only cure in order to perform a consecutive task is to reveal the View ribbon then check/uncheck the Ruler checkbox in order to reset it.
Does anyone know of any suggested cures or fixes?
- 1st September 2012, 17:13 #2
Can you recreate the problem and provide me with a screenshot?