digitheadm is offline New Member

Default Let;s try this again GRRRR (Not good with Forum uses)

Lets try this again, it maybe a double post Sorry as I don't use these modes of communication at all and I don't understand the workings. Very difficult to navigate, why can't they make this more"user friendly" ?

So an hour later . . here is what I am asking (very frustrated) Please help!!!

Been working on a rather large piece of work, 51 pages so far. I started breaking it up into smaller pieces and saving them to a a SD chip. The first time I went back to it, I was perplexed that there were no files there and thought I just had forgot and hadn't done it. The next session I was pulling the finished parts and putting them there. The First 7 pages separately and the entire work I backed up onto the SD checking that they were in fact on the chip(they were). Tonight I went there (the SD card) opened them up and there isn't anything there in the document! It opens the document, shows the 21,000 word count with 51 pages, then shows 1 of 51 pages with 1 word on it. The first part the one I need is only seven pages but they are the first pages and I only had that one copy of it Grrrr I can select an area on the page as if the words are there I just can't see them. Does anyone have a suggestion? I hate the idea of all this work going to the wind . . . . . please . . .HELP!!!! I saved some smaller items to the SD and they are there and open, I didn't do anything different that I am aware of. The only difference is the size of the documents

Desperate for help

Thanks

digitheadman@juno.com

Versions OS, Microsoft 7 Starter
    Version 6.1.7600 build 7600

Office Word 2007 (12.6668.5000) SP3 MSO (12.0.6662.5000

RolandJS is offline Windows Enthusiast

What program was being used to create this file, page by page, correct? I'm wondering if write-cache may be meddled with by something. Far wiser techs than I should be coming in here sooner or later.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

Did the font get changed to white somehow? If you can select text but cant see it try select all and chaging the color of the text to black.