husampson is offline New Member

Default Someone hacked my mobile sim card then reset to hack my Outlook account

I know it is the wrong place to post but I saw no new post under outlook sections for months. I believe I post here I would have better chance to get help with.

Someone who seems hacked my IDs and called my mobile phone service company ( Vodafone) to swap the sim card over the phone. Then the hacker used my mobile number to reset and hacked my outlook account. And I also found out the hacker link my outlook to a different mobile number.

I was successful to recovery my account by filling out the recovery answer forms but I could not get rid of the linked mobile number, as the system showed the mobile number could only be changed after 30 days. Just after couple of minutes, my outlook was hacked again with the mobile number.

I went to police station and filed a report, but I dont believe police will help me with the matters.

Could someone give me some advice how to recovery my account, or provide me other contact method with outlook instead of filling the recovery answer form.

Best Regards

Sampson

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I suggest you take this matter to your mobile phone service company.

Have a look at this post too - Microsoft Account hacked.