How to sorts Emails into Folders in Windows Live Hotmail
Using Windows Live hotmail, you can organize your Inbox by creating filters to direct incoming messages to specific folders. for e.g i can use TechSurface folder for every comments drop on my site.
To do so, Follow the following steps:
* Sign in to your Windows Live ID or Windows Live Hotmail
* Click on the Options –> more option
* Under Customize your mail, click on Automatically sort e-mail into folders.
* After that, Click on New filter button
Now, There are two steps to complete the operation:
* In the Step 1, Set the condition to sort the E-mails, see below picture
* In Step 2, Select the Sorted E-mail’s Destination
From above both step, my sorting condition is:
” If From name starts with "Hari" move message to Friends “
* Click on Save
Now, you have successfully organized your emails in sorted manner.
Really informative tip (for those who use Windows Live mail)
Thank you get tip really informative for me and I am sure others as well
thats awesome tip for Live users....
Thx Mr. Maurya...
Useful tip. Thanks Hari
nice tip hari, i too use these mail filters.....you can create up to 30 filters to sort your emails....