nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Smile new login page at Windows live hotmail

Today, when I opened hotmail.com to login in to my hotmail account I found that a new login page is now viewed there. Some days ago Microsoft online the new MSN homepage. These changes in live services showing that the Microsoft have slowly started to implement the wave 4 of live services.

The new login page is better viewed and have easy login and remember account look. Now to forgot a saved account on a computer, there is a close button available in the side. The service options are now displayed in bigger fonts. All changes are related to better view of page.

I personally liked the new login box. These small changes happening are definitely the trailers before the release of Big Wave 4.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Now if only they'd redo the Mail and allow for better customizing. I don't care for any of the themes, and the taking it sweet time to silently log in, ack

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Doesn't matters to me much, unless they bring some new features

vasudev is offline Moderator

Now another new Hotmail sign-in page arrives with the 'new busy' tagline and link to the site. Just blogged about it -
    Hotmail – tools for the new busy

popps is offline New Member

Default Windows Live Messenger Disconnects

Why does my Windows Live Mesenger keep disconnecting itself from my system? How do i fix that?

nirman is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by popps View Post
    Why does my Windows Live Mesenger keep disconnecting itself from my system? How do i fix that?
    Did you use slow Internet dial up connection. It is a frequent problem with Windows live messenger, it disconnect at low bandwidth. It occurs to me when i use mobile Internet to connect.

Try Connection Troubleshooter in
    Windows live messenger > menu > tools > options > connections > Connection Troubleshooter to dignose the problem.